Random good picture Not show
1. I'd love to snuggle up in bed right now!
2. After the meal, the children snuggle into blanket rolls, and the conversations assume a more serious tone.
3. At that time, she moved to snuggle closer to the woman whom she had known and loved throughout the years.
4. When I read aloud, my goal is to snuggle around the warm glow of a story.
5. He says it should be alright once they snuggle down into their sleeping bags.
6. Now, snuggle right down and I'll tuck you up.
7. You can scratch its ears, snuggle, and teach the little guy to jump and play dead. Adorable?
8. Now, snuggle right down and I'll tuck up.
9. In love stupidly, live simply , snuggle clumsily, be together silly.
10. It means cold fishes can snuggle down under the cozier side, while their hot-blooded partners can choose the lighter option.
11. I love snuggle and cuddle with you.
12. On warm summer nights pigs snuggle up close to one another and for some reason like to sleep nose to nose.
13. Like any politician, he has to snuggle up to all sorts.
14. The girl snuggle the boy, said: now, can you slow down.
15. Baby can snuggle up to the singing , breathing, synthetic bear.
16. Just snuggle with them, focus on them, forget about the world.
17. Two Atlantic walruses snuggle on an ice floe near Igloolik , Nunavut, Canada.
18. You snuggle up to the counter of the photographing shop, holding your little chin, with your hone rippling so continuously that Jiangying alleyway becomes a amorous streamlet as Xiang river.
19. So Gruntle and Snuffle and Snuggle came to live with Curly Tail, so that they might learn to be unselfish like him.
20. Snuggle together in bed on a cold Sunday morning.
21. Snuggle up to me and I'll keep you warm.
22. Snuggle up on the couch under a quilt and hot chocolate and read to him.
23. You know, Zeke, when we were first married 30 years ago, we used to snuggle together.
24. I know where to kiss them to make them snuggle into me and where to kiss to make them laugh.
25. And I asked my children to please warn me well in advance of my last hug, my last good-night snuggle.
26. You can use a virtual coordinate system and keep your program distanced from the hardware, or you can use the device coordinate system and snuggle right up to the hardware.sentencedict.com
27. But whatever it was that Curly Tail did, Gruntle and Snuffle and Snuggle always tried to do something bigger.
28. Do they make you want to work or do they make you snuggle and sleep?
29. On cold days, I like to stay home and snuggle with my girlfriend.
30. And so Diggery carried Curly Tail's soup out to poor Bushy Tail, and asked him in to stay the night, but Gruntle and Snuffle and Snuggle were all of them angry about it.
More similar words: juggle, juggler, struggle, struggle for, struggle against, smuggling, wiggle, haggle, niggle, haggler, wriggle, straggle, bedraggled, snub, snuff, buggy, mugger, buggery, suggest, drugged, sluggish, niggling, scraggly, debugging, juggernaut, suggestion, looking glass, glee, bogle, angle.