Random good picture Not show
1. The recurrence rate of dysphagia, although initially high, decreases over time.
2. If dysphagia persisted despite dilatation, barium swallow examination was undertaken to assess the oesophageal lumen.
3. The dysphagia recurrence rate during follow up was higher in the corrosive than in the peptic stricture group.
4. Other possible symptoms are ataxia, vertigo, seizures, and dysphagia.
5. The curative effects of acupuncture for dysphagia is better than anarthria.
6. Role of Plate Thickness as a Cause of Dysphagia After Anterior Cervical.
7. Results:The stents were successfully implanted and dysphagia of the patients was eased or disappeared, and they could have some liquid diet on the right postoperative day.
8. About 90% of patients have long-term relief of dysphagia after a myotomy, with a low incidence of symptomatic acid reflux.
9. Obstructive airway signs, dysphagia, Superior vena cava syndrome, and other hoarseness symptoms generally disappeared completely.
10. Objectie. Early dysphagia after anterior cervical discectomy and fusion is an underestimated side effect.
11. One case was noted to be prolonged dysphagia and was dependent upon tube feeding.
12. Summary of Background Data. Dyspnea and dysphagia are complications of posterior O-C fusion with malalignment, and may be prolonged or occasionally serious.
13. The major symptoms of the patients were progressive dysphagia and pain behind the sternum.
14. Results: Progressive dysphagia was the most common presenting symptom, the mean duration was 4.1 months.
15. The clinical characters are dysphagia, phonasthenia, abnormal electromyogram and high CPK et al.
16. Endoscopic dilatation is safe and effective for short and long term relief of dysphagia in patients with corrosive oesophageal strictures.
17. Reconstructive surgery using stomach, colon, or jejunum, with or without oesophagectomy, has been performed to relieve dysphagia.
18. Mainly rare smooth muscle tumor, a longer course of disease, dysphagia more intermittent.
19. This is one of the "rings and slings" that will cause dysphagia and stridor in the young child.
20. Conclutions Prognosis of pneumonia in the elders with stroke sequela is related to these risk factors, prognosis can be improved in the patients with dysphagia placing nasogastric feeding tube.
21. Objective : To investigate the effects of recovery training on dysphagia by abnormal deglutition after laryngocarcinoma operation.
22. To summarize the effects of rehabilitation nursing for 112 stroke patients with dysphagia.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. Dysphagia can be caused by iron deficiency syndrome, clinical performance on lower pigment anemia, dysphagia, angular cheilitis, tongue feel there is abnormal, such as nails were spoon.
24. AIM:To investigate the influence of the comprehensive rehabilitation treatment on the dysphagia and ptyalism of stroke patients.
25. Besides early muscular fatigue and weakness, the patients also had the clinical symptoms of dyspnea, agrypnia and dysphagia.
26. Besides ophthalmoplegia, 3 had orbicularis weakness, 1 had mind dysphagia, 1 had mind limb weakness.
27. Summary of Background Data. It is well known that cervical malalignment after occipito-cervicothoracic fusion may cause dysphagia or, rarely, dyspnea.
28. Remain vigilant for systemic effects that may follow administration of botulinum toxins, including dysphagia, dysphonia , weakness, dyspnea, or respiratory distress.
29. A complete work-up is necessary to evaluate the cause of the dysphagia in these patients, and either pneumatic dilatation or a second operation can often correct the problem.
30. Purpose: The arteriosclerosis and circuity of thoracic aorta will press the oesophagus and causes dysphagia.
More similar words: dyspraxia, sarcophagus, plagiarism, plagiarize, dystopia, dyslexia, generally speaking, haggle, shaggy, giant, haggler, chagrin, haggard, dyskinesia, dysfunction, stygian, sphere, sphinx, hemorrhage, vestigial, allegiance, nostalgia, arthralgia, biosphere, phase, blasphemy, atmosphere, hemisphere, atmospheric, asphyxiate.