Random good picture Not show
1. Her jewellery is all in hock.
2. The company's entire assets are now in hock to the banks.
3. The fashion chain is still in hock to the banks.
4. I'm in hock to the bank for £6 000.
5. Most of her jewellery is in hock.
6. He's a musician, but his guitar is in hock.
7. She had to hock her wedding ring.
8. I could always get another horn out of hock and Esmonde stayed open to I.0 a.m.
9. I'm not going to put myself in hock for the rest of my life.
10. His watch was in hock.
11. The company was heavily in hock to the banks.
12. He was in hock for three years.
13. Hock joint well bent and strong.
14. I'm in hock to the tune of 5000.
15. His coat for the coming winter was in hock.
16. The hind legs are smooth below the hock joints.
17. Tail bone reaches hock when let down.
18. Tail bushy the vertebra extended at least the hock joint.
19. Teoh Beng Hock was found dead after one such questioning process.
20. I'll hock all my family's disease,(Sentence dictionary) and my family won't pain. But maybe the 8th popshop won't receive these thing.
21. Even company directors on ￡100,000 a year can be deeply in hock to the banks.
22. It is almost impossible for the prime minister to stand above the factions. He always seems in hock to one or another.
23. That is where we are: wild, reckless, and deeply in hock.
24. They did, coupled with massaging non-staining iodine ointment into the fluid-filled point of the hock.
25. It is essential that the modern Labour Party should not be in hock to the unions.
26. That shows that the Labour party remains the producer party - the party in hock to producer interests.
27. The waiter poured water and Father ordered a bottle of hock.
28. Indeed, if Democrats are to be believed, the entire Bush administration is in hock to big business.
29. Angulation of the hindquarters is in balance with the forequarters; the angle at the hock is relatively sharp, although the Belgian Malinois should not have extreme angulation.
30. It is most commonly seen in the stifle , elbow , shoulder , and hock.