Random good picture Not show
1. The police drew up a blacklist of wanted terrorists.
2. His speech drew enthusiastic applause.
3. He drew his pistol, aimed and fired.
4. He drew in a breath of fresh country air.
5. She drew a decorative border around the picture.
6. He drew the bow and shot an arrow.
7. The police drew round the house.
8. As midnight drew on,the party became more boisterous.
9. She drew a wickedly funny caricature of the teacher.
10. The concert drew a large audience.
11. He drew the city in silhouette.
12. The bus drew near and we got on together.
13. Both poets drew their inspiration from the countryside.
14. He paused and drew on his cigar.
15. The artist drew the scene from memory.
16. She drew the curtains apart.
17. She drew me aside and whispered in my ear.
18. The bill drew support from across the political spectrum.
19. Ella drew the curtains and switched the light on.
20. He drew back the curtain.
21. She drew a picture of me.
22. The train drew into the platform.
23. The man drew on his trousers hurriedly.
24. She drew a notebook from her bag.
25. Cars drew up to disgorge a wedding party.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. The lorries drew up, and they piled on.
27. He drew a rectangle on the blackboard.
28. The two cars drew too near together, and crashed.
29. The car drew up with a crunch of gravel.
30. The fishermen drew in their nets full of fish.