Random good picture Not show
1. A gold bracelet dangled from his left wrist.
2. She clasped a bracelet round her wrist.
3. Her bracelet was set with emeralds.
4. The diamond bracelet is very beautiful.
5. I can't open the catch on this bracelet.
6. He wore a copper bracelet on his wrist.
7. She left her gold bracelet as a pledge.
8. He picked the bracelet up for me.
9. Gold charms dangled from her bracelet.
10. She clasped the bracelet around her wrist.
11. The bracelet was engraved with his name and date of birth.
12. When Mary broke her bracelet, she was at the point of tears.
13. The bracelet was so tight that it started to chafe .
14. She has a gold bracelet that was beset with jewels.
15. I'd like you to take this bracelet as a gift.
16. She hates the girl with the dangle bracelet too.
17. He fastened the bracelet for her.
18. There was my silver bracelet and my scarab ring.
19. Very gently I pulled out the silver bracelet.
20. She looked at the bracelet again longingly.
21. She took my hand, and played with my bracelet - and her fingers, her wrist were just bones.
22. The sound of his bracelet precedes him and he brings a rush of morning chill in.
23. An old-fashioned analogue watch and a chunky bracelet on the right wrist might be observed through half-closed lids.
24. When it was over, he slipped the chosen bracelet on to her dimpled wrist, smiling into her eyes like a lover.
25. Joyce has been under a cloud since her roommate's bracelet disappeared.
26. She offered a reward for the return of her lost bracelet.Sentence dictionary
27. Hanging from his right wrist is a heavy gold bracelet.
28. She was wearing a tiara, a diamond necklace and a gold bracelet the works!
29. The jeweler charges lots of money to set diamonds in a bracelet.
30. Lying on silk in the round leather box was a bracelet.
More similar words: brace, braced, embrace, celebration, celebrity, celestial, race, bracket, accelerate, decelerate, grace, trace, bric-a-brac, graceful, disgrace, disgraced, racecourse, human race, gracefulness, face to face, cell, cancel, excel, parcel, cellar, scarcely, cell phone, celibate, fiercely, photocell.