Similar words: wonder, wondrous, wondering, wonderful, rondo, small wonder that, condone, be fond of. Meaning: n. a Korean martial art similar to karate.
Random good picture Not show
1. In 1966 the first international taekwondo federation was formed.
2. Taekwondo black belt: the gold bars distinguish rank.
3. Knockouts are not uncommon at taekwondo tournaments.
4. After all, she's a top-flight taekwondo competitor herself.
5. Taekwondo exists to preserve life, not to take it.
6. Long ago, the forerunner to taekwondo was a military skill, and taekwondo puts fighting theories into practice.
7. Because taekwondo was originally designed as an art of self-defence, blocking techniques are highly developed and refined.
8. Taekwondo, unlike karate, stipulates that beginners must master all the basic techniques before attempting to practise the patterns.
9. The next influence on the development of taekwondo came from General Choi Hong Hi.
10. To derive benefit from taekwondo training, the body has to be in peak physical condition.
11. Taekwondo has roots in ancient Korean martial arts.
12. Sorn Davin is waiting for a wildcard Taekwondo spot.
13. Winners of the Interclub Taekwondo Championship 2008.
14. Can you tell me some basic rules about taekwondo?
15. Taekwondo awards two bronze medals in each weight class.
16. We also supply different colors in taekwondo belts.
17. Taekwondo fighting is a more general action at the hands of YOU!
18. Taekwondo is one of the sports that represent the oriental cultures.
19. Who do you think will win if a taekwondo black belt fights a street fighter?
20. Jeff: Another is Chen Zhong, woman Taekwondo gold medal winner above 67 - kilogram category.
21. In Taekwondo, it's against the rules to punch your opponent's face!
22. Javad spent countless hours with the Hammoud sisters' taekwondo team and with pattern maker Latifa Boukenda, to make the best product possible.
23. A taekwondo match comprises three rounds lasting three minutes each.
24. Stretching exercises are especially important to enable students to perform the fantastic kicks that are the hallmark of taekwondo.
25. This is why it is said that, to understand the taekwondo system,[sentencedict.com] it is essential to understand the patterns.
26. This is an example of the striking similarities between karate and taekwondo.
27. He has, indeed, come to the crossroads of his taekwondo career.
28. All students are informed by their instructor of the strict code of taekwondo.
29. Since then, Jason has earned a black belt and consistently medaled in a variety of Taekwondo tournaments.
30. I hired him as a part-time instructor at my martial arts studio – he ran t'ai chi classes and I taught taekwondo.