Similar words: in tears, crocodile tears, wear and tear, years, shears, tear, hearse, hearsay. Meaning: [tɪr /tɪə] n. the process of shedding tears (usually accompanied by sobs or other inarticulate sounds).
Random good picture Not show
(6) He brushed away the tears with his sleeve.
(7) Don't waste your new tears for the old sorrow.
(8) He nodded[sentence dictionary], his tears spilling over.
(9) There were tears in his eyes.
(10) The onrush of tears took me by surprise.
(11) He looked mournful, even near to tears.
(12) His eyes were moist with tears.
(13) His face was wet with tears.
(14) e brushed aside the tears with his sleeve.
(15) Her eyes are big with tears.
(16) Her eyes were bright with tears.
(17) Couldn't hold back my tears, still strong smile.
(18) My tears, my grief it can only prove.
(19) There were angry tears in Lily's eyes.
(20) She wiped away her tears with her sleeve.
(21) The sad story moved us to tears.
(22) Her cheeks were wet with tears.
(23) Her tears melted his heart.
(24) He could coax tears and laughter from his audience.
(25) A birthday is no occasion for tears.
(26) In are the eye tears, what pain dazzling?
(27) The tears ran down her cheeks.
(28) Love through tears, from deep and become indifferent.
(29) Careful-the fabric tears very easily.
More similar words: in tears, crocodile tears, wear and tear, years, shears, tear, hearse, hearsay, earshot, tear up, tear off, rehearse, tear down, tearing, tear gas, rehearsal, near and dear, year after year, STARS, arson, marsh, harsh, tea, hoarse, coarse, sparse, team, parsley, varsity, arsenal.