Similar words: in a moment, card-carrying, cardboard, hard and fast, dardanelles, card, ID card, discard. Meaning: n. 1. rhizomatous herb of India having aromatic seeds used as seasoning 2. aromatic seeds used as seasoning like cinnamon and cloves especially in pickles and barbecue sauces.
Random good picture Not show
1. Add two teaspoonfuls of ground cardamom.
2. Their food is good, their coffee, spiced with cardamom, is delicious.
3. Cinnamon sticks and cardamom seeds complete the Middle Eastern flavour.
4. Combine cumin, chili powder, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in large bowl.
5. sure. I added some cardamom.
6. Add zest of 1 lemon, cardamom, salt, and cinnamon.
7. Cardamom has an intense, pungent, sweet flavor.
8. Cumin Seeds, Cloves, Mustard, Cinnamon Sticks Cardamom , Fenugreek, Chilly, Pepper.
9. But a hair-raising experience in the Cardamom Mountains is a more extreme option for those who want to see Cambodia under their own steam.
10. Wormwood, Bergamot , Cardamom , Lavender , Orange Blossom , Cinnamon, Cumin , Wood, Musk, Amber , Vanilla , Tonka Bean.
11. Seasonings like cardamom, lemon grass and curry survived better than salt and sugar.
12. Oils of Black Pepper, Coriander, Onion, Hot Pepper, Cardamom, Garlic, Ginger.
13. Sugar, Milk Fat, Bengal Gram Flour, Wheat Flour, Cardamom, Pistachio, Almond.
14. Ginger, Cardamom and Peppermint are carminative herbs that help relieve the discomfort associated with constipation, as well as preventing the griping pain that is often associated with laxative use.
15. Exports: electricity ( to India ), cardamom, gypsum, timber, handicrafts.
16. Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the cardamom pods and cloves and fry for about 20 seconds.
17. Arrange the potatoes on top and sprinkle the mixed herbs and crushed cardamom over the top.
18. I started pickling everything I could think of, started adding cardamom and turmeric to mangoes and pineapples and pears.
19. Some remedies off the kitchen shelf, such as drinking aniseed and water, cumin and water, and chewing on cloves or cardamom could relieve acidity.
20. Or Indian tandoori -style skinless chicken thighs marinated in yogurt and spices like turmeric, curry, or cardamom?
21. A restaurant with an open-air bar, it's a place to sit amid warm wood hues and chattering groups of friends as you enjoy tasty sushi hand-rolls and a Mango and Cardamom Daiquiri , perhaps?
22. Translate the following sentence into Chinese, ' Our odyssey proves that a few people who don't know a cardamom pod from a lima bean can create an Indian meal almost painlessly.
23. Contains: Organic Ginger root, organic Cinnamon, organic Cloves, organic Cardamom, organic Nutmeg, organic Darjeeling , and organic Vanilla bean. Contains Caffeine.
24. About 25% of the food items, including spices such as cardamom, fenugreek and chili powder, contained more than 1 microgram of lead per gram of product.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
25. Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Castor Oil (from the Palma Christi plant), Jojoba Oil Beeswax, and Essential Oils of Rosemary, Peppermint, Balsam Fir, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, and Cardamom.
26. Make spice sachet by wrapping together in cheesecloth the cinnamon sticks, coriander seeds, cloves, peppercorns , bay leaves, and cardamom pods. Tie with kitchen string.
27. In a medium bowl, combine peaches, blackberries , strawberries, honey and cardamom. Toss together and refrigerate.
More similar words: in a moment, card-carrying, cardboard, hard and fast, dardanelles, card, ID card, discard, postcard, cardinal, card game, on the cards, discarded, credit card, report card, house of cards, bradycardia, cardiovascular, cardiopulmonary, myocardial infarction, mom, moment, dam, backwards and forwards, damn, damp, momentum, madam, momentary, thermometer.