Random good picture Not show
1. Reducing the number of staff is certain to inflame the already angry medical profession.
2. Insults only served to inflame the feud.
3. Her question seemed to inflame him all the more.
3. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
4. The latest revelations are set to inflame public opinion still further.
5. He might even try to inflame the menfolk of Banda into stoning Jane.
6. His move appeared certain to inflame passions in a country noted for the frequently intemperate attitude of its people towards party politics.
7. The acquisition of the clubs only served to inflame the disagreements between Branson and Nik Powell.
8. Our lack of response seemed to inflame the colonel.
9. The test results showed that the MCA compound inflame retardant have good inflame - retarding effect for HIPS.
10. Mars will not inflame those credit card balances any longer, so that That IS good news.
11. He spoke, not to inflame, not to upbraid, but to convince.
12. The testimony would inflame the jurors, and lead them astray from the facts of the case.
13. No doubt it will inflame fears about our demise on Dec . 21, 2012.
14. Rabindranath Tagore had reprovingly warned him that the fire that consumed foreign clothing might also inflame minds, and Gandhi was afraid.
15. Each acquisition of military hardware and each movement of military forces seems to fuel GreekTurkish suspicions and inflame tensions.
16. The spectacle was a distressing one, and sure to inflame Republican voters.
17. There was also concern that a renewed upturn in inflation could inflame wage claims in the forthcoming pay round.
18. It becomes virtually impossible when your enemy is trying to inflame every atavistic passion in order to defeat you.
19. The governments in Tunis, Algiers and Rabat fear that new frustrations will inflame their countries' economic problems.
20. Time and again, this issue has been used to divide and inflame - – and to demonize people.
21. The unstable region shows the potential of the economic downturn to inflame simmering tensions.
22. Giving the Germans the top monetary job would probably inflame north - south divisions in Europe.
23. I wish to dazzle - to bewilder - to inflame her senses.
24. If the summer snow iciness intervene Long Lin, the inflame hates of stare him.
25. Officials fear that if ricochet theory pans out, it could inflame tensions and spark more riots.
26. Should YouTube, for instance, accede to demands from Iran’s government to take down video of Neda Salehi Agha Soltan’s shooting on grounds it could inflame protests in that country?
27. A pen is certainly an excellent Instrument a Mans Attention and to inflame his Ambition.
28. Its main ingredients curcuminoids have the effects of anti - virus, anti inflame , anti - cancer and anti - oxidation.
More similar words: inflamed, inflammatory, inflammation, anti-inflammatory, flame, inflate, inflated, nonflammable, inflation, flam, influx, inflow, conflate, lame, inflict, blame, unflagging, lament, inflexion, influenza, influence, unflappable, lame duck, flammable, inflection, filament, flamboyant, influential, conflagration, blameless.