Similar words: degenerate, generation, generation gap, lost generation, generate, generator, the general public, veneration. Meaning: adj. (of illness) marked by gradual deterioration of organs and cells along with loss of function.
Random good picture Not show
1. 'Mad cow disease' is a fatal degenerative disease of the nervous system.
2. They are known, collectively, as degenerative diseases.
3. In cases with massive deposits, there were degenerative changes in muscle fibres, with muscle tissue being replaced by amyloid.
4. Her problem was arthritis and degenerative diseases of the heart.
5. Parkinson's disease is a degenerative brain disorder that causes tremors and muscle rigidity among other symptoms.
6. The abnormal proteins produced by these degenerative diseases are relatively indigestible, so they build up in the lysosome.
7. Suddenly everything seems to cause cancer or degenerative heart disease or premature loss of memory.
8. Is a cancer a degenerative change which arises from some other disease? 4.
9. All these are degenerative diseases of the central nervous system.
10. These degenerative diseases - spongiform encephalopathies - have been linked to the production of abnormal proteins in the brain.
11. It produces a degenerative effect.
12. degenerative diseases such as arthritis.
13. A translucent product of some degenerative skin conditions.
14. Objective:Explore the effective treatment to the knee degenerative osteoarthrosis.
15. Osteoarthritis is a degenerative joint disease due to the wear and tear of joint cartilage.
16. Results: The valve calcification and incrassation of senile degenerative valvular disease result in dysfunction and the changes of cardiac structure and function.
17. Here is another example of degenerative osteoarthritis in which there is prominent "lipping" of the vertebrae.
18. Degenerative joint disease is not uncommon in patients with lower extremity amputations.
19. Osteoarthritis is a degenerative disorder of the synovial joints that is characterised by joint pain, stiffness and limited range of movement.
20. Objective: Observe the therapeutic effect of the knee degenerative osteoarthrosis by tonicing tendon and tonifying spleen.
21. Degenerative change and the reaction of stress of intervertebral disc can also change the "normal" cervical lordosis.
22. Correlations between these degenerative factors and the polymorphisms were analyzed.
23. In plexuses with amyloid deposits, some residual ganglion cells showed degenerative changes.
24. But it did not work at all well for the degenerative diseases such as cancer, lupus, or various heart conditions.
25. The new discipline thus has the capacity to lead the way to breakthroughs in the treatment of any number of degenerative diseases.
26. We might find that, after lengthy stays on the Moon, astronauts suffer debilitating degenerative disorders.
27. Medical researchers say Parkinson's Disease is the second most common degenerative neurological disorder after Alzheimer's with some 10 million people suffering from the disease around the world.sentencedict.com/degenerative.html
28. Another term commonly used to describe this condition is degenerative joint disease.
29. At 1 year, most comorbidities resolved except for 2 cases of hypertension, 2 of GERD, and 7 of degenerative joint disease.
30. Alzheimer's disease ( AD ), one form of dementia, is a progressive, degenerative brain disease.
More similar words: degenerate, generation, generation gap, lost generation, generate, generator, the general public, veneration, generalization, imperative, cooperative, vituperative, general, generally, in general, generality, venerate, general ledger, vegetative, general journal, estates general, general election, attorney general, solicitor general, generally speaking, remuneration, narrative, lucrative, figurative, decorative.