Meaning: [bɪː] n. 1. aerobic rod-shaped spore-producing bacterium; often occurring in chainlike formations; found primarily in soil 2. originally thought to be a single vitamin but now separated into several B vitamins 3. a trivalent metalloid element; occurs both in a hard black crystal and in the form of a yellow or brown powder 4. a logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels 5. (physics) a unit of nuclear cross section; the effective circular area that one particle presents to another as a target for an encounter 6. the 2nd letter of the Roman alphabet 7. the blood group whose red cells carry the B antigen.
Random good picture Not show
1. What's the difference between A and B?A.
2. The temple was built about 206 B.C.
3. It was as easy as A,B,C.
4. A precedes B in the alphabet.
5. Vitamin B 6 must be adequately supplied.
6. Make sure you have a balanced intake of vitamins A, B, C and D.
7. The boat races during the Dragon Boat Festival are traditional customs to attempts to rescue the patriotic poet Chu Yuan. Chu Yuan drowned on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month in 277 B.C. Chinese citizens now throw bamboo leaves filled with cooked rice into the water. Therefore the fish could eat the rice rather than the hero poet. This later on turned into the custom of eating tzungtzu and rice dumplings.
8. born circa 225 B.C.
9. It has been announce d that Mr. A and Miss B will be married next week.
10. A: Waiter! B: Yes.
11. If A equals B and B equals C,the A equals C.
12. I'm giving him a B minus.
13. In English, b, p, m and w are bilabials.
14. I got B plus in the test.
15. That note should be B flat, not B.
16. B flat is a semitone below the note B.
17. His daughter was classed in Class B.
18. hepatitis A , hepatitis B and hepatitis C .
19. B comes before C in the alphabet.sentencedict.com/b.html
20. A: Will it rain this afternoon? B: Probably not.
21. A and B conflict/A conflicts with B.
22. She got B in / for History.
23. Socrates flourished about 400 B.C.
24. The two lines cut at point B.
25. I got B for physics last term.
26. I was assigned to B platoon.
27. The degree of B.A. was awarded to her.
28. Let x be the sum of a and b.
29. All modern popular music has an umbilical cord link back to blues and R and B.
30. We should require that every student is immunized against hepatitis B.