Similar words: greatly, meatloaf, neat, beneath, delineate, underneath, delineation, north atlantic treaty. Meaning: ['nɪːtlɪ] adv. with neatness.
Random good picture Not show
1. He neatly aligned the flower-pots on the window-sill.
2. The squares of fabric were all sewn neatly together.
3. Children must learn to write neatly.
4. The sheets should be tucked in neatly .
5. Her hair was neatly combed back.
6. Rule out neatly any words which you don't wish the examiner to read.
7. The words of the song neatly encapsulate the mood of the country at that time.
8. Dress neatly and attractively in an outfit appropriate to the job.
9. He flipped it neatly on to the plate.
10. The papers were lying neatly on his desk.
11. At the door was a neatly dressed, dignified man.
12. The fighter neatly fenced off a dangerous blow.
13. He clipped his cufflinks neatly in place.
14. We piled the boxes up neatly.
15. The theories and measurements fitted together neatly.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. His clothes are all neatly folded in their drawers.
17. His finger nails were square and cut neatly across.
18. The plates were neatly stacked on the draining board.
19. She was a small woman, slender and neatly made.
20. The bookcase fits neatly into the alcove.
21. The child's dress is neatly gathered at the neck.
22. The card was neatly lettered P.A. DUFFY.
23. They dressed neatly and simply.
24. He tucked his trousers neatly into his boots.
25. He wrote very neatly in blue ink.
26. His books are neatly arranged in alphabetical order.
27. I believe that fame and celebrity, influence and power, success and failure, reality and illusion are all somehow neatly woven into a seamless fabric we laughingly call reality.
28. Do you know how to wind up a long rope neatly?
29. Don't fling your shoes in the cupboard,put them in neatly.
30. Don't fling your clothes into the drawer, put them in neatly.
More similar words: greatly, meatloaf, neat, beneath, delineate, underneath, delineation, north atlantic treaty, beat a retreat, atlas, at last, at large, at least, at length, atlantic, at loggerheads, transatlantic, near, sneak, on earth, nearest, sneaky, nearby, uneasy, cornea, near by, near to, nearly, one another, lineage.