Random good picture Not show
(1) So what happened to that edge of yore?
(2) The colonials of yore had fun, too.
(3) Her perfume upgraded from the Avon vapours of yore.
(4) And Johnson, well armed like a hero of yore.
(5) A nameless passerby made a snappy shilly-shally of yore.
(6) In days of yore men lived in caves.
(7) In days of yore, we lived in poor.
(8) For Satan still dreals asoft did of yore.
(9) Suburbia is a sadder place than of yore.
(10) In days of yore, a mighty runmbling was heard in a mountain.
(11) These are not the log cabins of yore; many are well - equipped and spacious second addresses.
(12) S : In days of yore, giants walked the earth.
(13) He dreamed the elegant homes of yore, but give no thought to their inelegant plumbing.
(14) In days of yore it was usual for cavalryment to wear suits of armour.
(15) He was " heavier " than of yore and looked older; he stood there very solidly and sensibly.
(16) 'shet yore mouth, " directed Archie briefly. " You too, Miss Melly.
(17) In UNIX days of yore (a scant two decades ago)(sentencedict.com), you typically accessed a UNIX machine through a dumb terminal.
(18) The images provoked strong surges of nostalgia for the days of yore.
(19) This was once a Roman road in days of yore.
(20) All this wet stuff was a legacy from a very solid, very watertight concrete pool of yore.
(21) House to house, like the Fuller's brush salesman or carbon-crusted chimney-sweep of yore.
(22) I realize that this is where the Joliet Tonellis of yore most likely lived.
(23) San Pedro was once a major staging post for the great cattle drives of yore, but is now a staging post on the great gringo trail.
(24) Today AAA's tow trucks have replaced the four legged rescue teams of yore.
(25) She met her old friends and chatted over the days of yore.
(26) Thy beauty is to me like those Nicean barks of yore.
(27) The only new commentary of note is an unsurprisingly well-turned foreword by John Updike, a friend and admirer of yore.
(28) This is 'traditional' domination exercised by the patriarch and the patrimonial prince of yore .
(29) Bhimsen, Hanuman, Jamvant, Jarasandha were some of the great champion wrestlers of yore.
(30) Some veil did fall, --- I knew it all of yore.