Random good picture Not show
2. The water gets quite shallow towards the shore.
3. The ship was anchored off shore.
4. Dee watched the waves breaking on the shore.
5. The arctic shore remains frozen until the summer thaw.
6. Huge waves lashed the shore.
7. The land inclines towards the shore.
8. We walked along the sea shore.
9. Real dream is the other shore of reality.
10. He was standing on the shore.
11. They anchored their ship off the shore.
12. This island is two miles off shore.
13. We had to shore up the damaged wall.
14. The ship clung to the shore.
15. The waves beat against the sea shore.
16. Meg was pointing towards the far shore.
17. A whale was found washed up on the shore.
18. Huge waves were breaking on the shore.
19. They hauled the boat up onto the shore.
20. Their ship is bearing down on the shore.
21. You can walk for miles along the shore.
22. Small waves swished on the shore.
23. We could hear waves crashing on/against the shore.
24. The waves drove against the shore.
25. He went to a small island off the shore.
26. We wandered along the shore,[http://sentencedict.com/shore.html] stepping over the flotsam that had washed up in the night.
27. When the storm rose on the river, they had to bale out to reach the shore safely.
28. He rowed as quickly as he could to the shore.
29. The mountain peaks recede into the distance as one leaves the shore.
30. Man cannot discover new oceans unlehe has courage to lost sight of the shore.
More similar words: short, shorts, whore, in short, shortly, shorten, cut short, shortage, shortened, short-term, phosphorescent, put the cart before the horse, show, horn, shout, horde, abhor, show in, show up, shower, show off, shoot, shove, shock, anchor, hormone, horror, exhort, rush out, should.