Random good picture Not show
1. He has translated her latest book into Korean.
2. The Korean ship was apparently undamaged.
3. Prices for Korean art have gone through the roof.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Korean peninsula lies to the west of Japan.
5. The continuing presence of American troops on Korean soil remains a very sore point with these students.
6. I know only a little bit of Korean.
7. Kim's native language is Korean.
8. The President met with top Korean businessmen.
9. On July 12th, the South Korean President called for a peace treaty between the two states.
10. Keller's debut novel is about a Korean woman who was sold into prostitution during World War II.
11. It has been proposed that Japanese and Korean are descendants of a common language.
12. The title is a loose translation of the Korean original.
13. Korean newspapers only have four pages(Sentencedict.com), so stories have to be very much to the point.
14. His father died on North Korean soil.
15. Altaic language spoken by the Korean people.
16. Korean Food in Phoenix, AZ. The best Korean food.
17. Korean Wonders : Pampering you with authentic Korean cuisines.
18. South Korean download speeds, meanwhile, are around 31.5 Mbps.
19. We sang a Christmas carol in Korean this week.
20. Japan ruled the Korean peninsula from 1910 to 1945.
21. North Korean premier arrives in China.
22. The South Korean ruling Grand National Party is driven by factionalism and acts like a minority party despite having nearly two-thirds control of the unicameral National Assembly.
23. A Korean airliner was hijacked by two passengers and forced to fly to Tashkent.
24. SEALS were active in both the Korean and Vietnam wars as well as in Grenada , Persian Gulf (1987), panama (1989), and recently in Operation Desert Storm.
25. The U.S. and South Korean leaders met at the presidential retreat at Camp David.
26. The Los Angeles riots reflected the bitterness between the black and Korean communities in the city.
27. Hip-hop, cowboy wind, and the wind wind wind, occupation, fur, all-match, hippie, ladies fashion, Korean, Japanese, what is it Fashion is the urban special logo, is a city in the vast city of special psychological needs.
28. The popularity of these cars signals the coming of age of the Korean auto industry.
29. Category navigation menu: you could switch menu language among English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and Thai.
30. A lotus-embroidered illusion blouse perfectly complemented a dramatic white ballskirt that featured a double Korean bow, her replacement for grosgrain ribbon this season.
More similar words: here and now, here and there, mean, bean, lean, jeans, one another, peanut, meantime, European, by all means, by no means, by means of, by any means, meanwhile, core, more, meaningful, before, score, forest, no more, or else, for ever, any more, forehead, restore, explore, come before, foreigner.