Random good picture Not show
1. There's a nine - storey apartment building next to the bank.
2. The kitchen occupies the lower storey.
3. I live on the top storey.
4. That new multi - storey carpark is a real eyesore.
5. That new multi - storey car - park is an utter monstrosity!
6. The top storey had yielded nothing.
7. The Pineta is a two storey building and all the bedrooms are served by a lift.
8. Liberal Democrat leader Mike Storey backed the inquiry into the passing of the information to a private company.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. The five storey building features a circular atrium topped by a stained glass dome.
10. Around the village were scattered single storey dwellings with straw roofs and unpainted walls.
11. Two-year-old John Storey was desperately ill in hospital with internal injuries and skin burns.
12. The under storey was planted with hornbeam, hazel, silver birch and holly.
13. The top storey has no openings and the order is in pilaster form.
14. The upper storey is in the form of a gallery for women which extends into the church.
15. The third storey of the town gaol was pierced by a doorway over which projected a beam.
16. Ramsay ensconced himself in the upper storey of the mill building, where he could gain as wide a view as possible.
17. As a rule of thumb, every storey makes a difference of one-tenth of a second to a building's period.
18. Tom's sister says he is weak in the upper storey.
19. The pathologist: Injuries consistent with a fall from an upper storey.
20. The machine they used to bore the tunnel is the size of a two storey house.
21. Work has started on a ￡17.6 million project to build a five storey office headquarters in Rochdale for Co-operative Retail Services.
22. There is a complex layout of these basement halls which were built to support the upper storey state apartments.
23. The building is covered by a reinforced concrete roof of mansard profile, which houses the seventh storey.
24. Its totally curved sides were fenced with grilles of exquisite metalwork and its upper storey was graciously arcaded.
25. Water was soon cascading down the stairs from the top storey.
26. High-bay warehouses, as a single volume, can normally be considered as being single storey buildings.
27. There are four projecting bays on the exterior with arcades in the ground storey and staircases in the upper storeys.
28. Didn't we notice that her voice really wasn't that strong when it went right up to the top storey?
29. The nave is barrel vaulted and on its north side a staircase leads to the upper storey which has a round gallery.
30. Detectives launched an enquiry after the body of Michael Chatfield was found as firemen fought a blaze in a three storey house.