Random good picture Not show
(1) Despite everything, she bore her former boss no animosity.
(2) The sword bore through her breast.
(3) She bore witness to his patience and diligence.
(4) He's an insipid old bore. Sentencedict.com
(5) This drill can bore through rock.
(6) Her husband is a crashing bore.
(7) The ceramics bore the imprint of Luca della Robbia.
(8) The queen bore him four fine sons.
(9) An enemy frigate bore down on the sloop.
(10) She bore her illness with great fortitude.
(11) His success bore no proportion to his abilities.
(12) The envoy bore back to us this good news.
(13) The clever girl bore off the first prize.
(14) His lengthy speeches always bore me to death.
(15) He bore me no malice.
(16) The boys bore the apples down.
(17) The speech bore the stamp of authority.
(18) The room bore evidence of a struggle.
(19) The thief bore away my watch.
(20) The discussion bore against the bill.
(21) A crowd of journalists bore down on the minister.
(22) The bridge bore upon ten piers.
(23) The matron bore down upon the terrified nurses.
(24) He bore up well against all these misfortunes.
(25) After years of hard work, his efforts finally bore fruit.
(26) He used a drill to bore a hole in the door.
(27) This new model of drilling machine can bore through solid rock ten metres deep.
(28) When he fainted, his son bore him out of the room.
(29) In his lecture, he bore down on the importance of idiomatic usage in a language.
(30) A group of half a dozen men entered the pub and bore down on the bar.
More similar words: bored, labored, jamboree, born, labor, abort, suborn, borrow, boring, border, harbor, born of, borough, belabor, aborted, abortive, abortion, border on, neighbor, stubborn, borrowed, elaborate, laborious, stubbornly, aboriginal, elaborated, subordinate, laboratory, collaborate, elaboration.