Random good picture Not show
1. The material has a red fleck in it.
2. In the 1955 golf championship, dark horse Jack Fleck defeated Ben Hogan.
3. Fleck was certainly not the only critic to do a hatchet job on his latest novel.
4. Fleck has transcribed Bach for the banjo.
5. Robert Fleck ran his heart out on his debut and might have scored twice.
6. Fleck, Chelsea's record buy at ￡2.5 million, has scored only once in 10 games - his worst-ever run.
7. How to treat senile plaque. Fleck?
8. If go to beauty parlour fleck laser scar does?
9. Samoye dog and fleck in snow.
10. Fleck: Transmissibility aestates , chloasma , sunburn , lead mercury speckle , senile plaque [http://Sentencedict.com], chromatosis etc.
11. Can transmissibility fleck effect a radical cure? Outside skill art, how to treat?
12. For every sin that he committed, astain would fleck and wreck its fairness.
13. The garlic moss has no the yellow fleck and other virus.
14. Spirals of white, pink and brown noise fleck the soundscape.
15. In fleck corneal dystrophy, the lesion only involved stroma, epithelium and endothelium levels were normal.
16. Dr. FLECK: It certainly seems that in terms of whats in the pipeline, most of these cancer drugs are coming in somewhere between the 50, 000 and 130, 000 dollar mark.
17. Every fleck of light reminds me how much I've yet to see.
18. I pretended to rub a fleck of grit from one eye.
19. But while Stuart frets about first team football, Robert Fleck, also fed up, stays in the side.
20. He is still one of the most deadly aerial players in front of goal and has formed a good combination with Robert Fleck.
21. It had wide adaptability with moderately resistant to brown spot, black shank and granville wilt, yet slightly subject to damage from weather fleck, and its leaves were easy to cure.
22. Application: Skin bothered by intractable chloasma, sunburn, butterfly rash, cyasma, age pigment and freckle and consequent problems like fleck, color spots, rough skin and dark skin.
23. The system is applied in curing such skin diseases as age pigment, skin cancer and fleck.
24. These stripes vary in width from species to species. A natural distribution of ray fleck (flake) is a characteristic of this cut in Red Oak and White Oak.
25. The girlfriend asks him: " I all over the face fleck, don't you mind really? "