Similar words: status, baffled, affliction, apparatus, flat, inflation, legislature, flag. Meaning: n. a strong creative impulse; divine inspiration.
Random good picture Not show
1. Were did your afflatus come from?
2. Through me the afflatus surging and surging, through me the current and index.
3. So the afflatus of clothing design must be pursued from all - around and multiple directions.
4. Though me the afflatus surging and surging , though me the current and index.
5. I keeped finding times without number in internet for a long time. I try to find something funny or a little of afflatus.
6. The replaceability of western theories of thinking determines that the antinomy between the theories about afflatus is everlasting.
7. Carrie was now lightened by a touch of this divine afflatus.
More similar words: status, baffled, affliction, apparatus, flat, inflation, legislature, flag, flame, flash, flavor, flare up, staff, affair, affect, can afford, afford to, affable, eat up, flamboyant, affinity, statue, statute, spatula, feature, naturally, creature, by nature, in nature, affectation.