Random good picture Not show
1. He slammed the bedroom door behind him and fled.
2. They fled because they feared retribution for the genocide.
3. They fled from the city in terror.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. The gunman, whose mask had slipped, fled.
5. The robbers fled when they saw the police.
6. All the animals fled from the fire.
7. They broke out of prison and fled the country.
8. The troops fled in disarray.
9. The cat fled from the dog.
10. The children fled in panic.
11. The enemy were defeated and fled in disorder.
12. He cast away his baggage and fled to Shanghai.
13. The customers fled when the alarm sounded.
14. She fled the room in tears.
15. People fled from the explosion in terror.
16. His attackers turned and fled.
17. She fled with her children, moving from neighbour to neighbour and ending up in a friend's cellar.
18. People fled in terror as fire tore through the building.
19. Hundreds of refugees fled across the border to escape the fighting.
20. Police fired on them as they fled into the embassy compound.
21. She fled the country, and is now seeking asylum in Sweden.
22. He fled wearing only a sarong and a tattered shirt.
23. After the president fled the country, the palace was plundered by soldiers.
24. Office workers fled in panic as the fire took hold.
25. The teenage attackers fled when the two men fought back.
26. The demonstrators fled when soldiers toting machine guns advanced on the crowd.
27. They had broken their parole and fled.
28. She burst into tears and fled.
29. His church became a sanctuary for thousands of people who fled the civil war.
30. Thousands of people have left their devastated villages and fled to the mountains.