Random good picture Not show
1. Violet appended a note at the end of the letter.
2. The light was beginning to drain from a violet sky.
3. In late July 1914, he and Violet spent a few days with friends near Berwick-upon-Tweed.
4. Red and violet are at opposite ends of the spectrum.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Mother swabbed me with gentian violet on my knee.
6. She was pale and willowy, with violet eyes.
7. She's no shrinking violet always ready to speak up for herself.
8. And Violet deposited a mouse on my kitchen rug.
9. Afterward, Violet wished she hadn't said anything.
10. Violet stared at him with her huge round eyes.
11. There was also some gentian violet and Eusol.
12. For some reason every species is blue - violet: lupine, blue - eyed grass, thistle, gentian.
13. Jessica settled into the plush violet velveteen of the seat to enter into the world of Betty Hutton and Eddie Bracken.
14. Violet saw her mistake about the same time as the card.
15. The colours of the spectrum - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet - can be seen in a rainbow.
16. She loves appearing on television and is no shrinking violet when it comes to expressing her views.
17. I can't imagine why a dynamic young woman like her is marrying a shrinking violet like him.
18. The ceiling was richly gilt and picked out in violet.
19. I can't imagine why a dynamic young woman like her is marrying a shrinking violet like.
20. When it comes to expressing himself he is no shrinking violet.
21. Just walking down the hall was enough to make even the bravest shy violet hide her petals under her leaves.
22. He then unfolded and mounted his own, circular, of gentian violet gently banded with the lovely Dior gold.
23. The electrical components should be double insulated for maximum safety and the outer casing made from an ultra violet stabilised material.
24. Convenient and effective dyes for introducing into water flows include potassium permanganate, gentian violet, and methyl blue.
25. Prepare your eye for the return of the dark, vampy mouth painted in deep shades of burgundy, violet and rose-brown.
26. He wondered how she was getting on, she and Violet, and if she was happy in Mitford.
27. A silver-washed fritillary butterfly dipped between the tufts of grass to find the violet leaves on which she lays her eggs.
28. She was pale and willowy, with a large mouth and the most amazing violet eyes that you ever did see.
29. At the same time it is recommended that sufficient potassium permanganate crystals be added to the water to turn it violet.
30. Where the two colours meet there is often a soft misty violet which gives the image a feeling of air and space.
More similar words: violent, violence, nonviolent, violently, viol, viola, violin, violate, violation, biology, etiology, vitriolic, etiolated, envious, obvious, biological, oblivion, previous, behavior, oblivious, obviously, impervious, neurobiology, microbiology, behavioral, lascivious, previously, role, hole, pole.