Random good picture Not show
1. Police records attest to his long history of violence.
2. They were substituting violence for dialogue.
3. The world people preach down terrorism and violence.
4. There's too much crime and gratuitous violence on TV.
5. Extremists were openly advocating violence.
6. He slammed the door with violence.
7. The film is full of mindless violence.
8. The violence was far from one-sided .
9. Kennedy exhorted his listeners to turn away from violence.
10. A moment of mindless violence snuffed out his life.
11. Family tensions and conflicts may lead to violence.
12. Delegates wrestled with the problems of violence and sanctions.
13. The violence in the movie revolted me.
14. This election campaign has been characterized by violence.
15. A civilised leader must eschew violence.
16. The jailer did violence to prisoners.
17. A civilized leader must eschew violence.
18. I didn't like the way the film glorified war/violence.
19. Violence between the two sides has been steadily escalating.
20. The movie contains scenes of violence and bloodletting.
21. There has been sporadic violence downtown.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. The group does not advocate the use of violence.
23. Watching violence on TV makes some children more aggressive.
24. They appealed to the protesters to refrain from violence.
25. There is a danger that these films legitimize violence.
26. The film glorifies war and violence.
27. Television violence can encourage aggression in children.
28. Hail fell with such violence that it broke windows.
29. We should prevent the occurrence of physical violence.
30. These misguided people go around preaching up violence.
More similar words: violent, insolence, malevolence, equivalence, ambivalence, obsolescence, viol, viola, violin, violate, violation, malevolent, benevolent, malevolently, equivalency, tolerance, fence, hence, commence, essence, sequence, absence, science, eloquence, sapience, sentence, patience, credence, audience, presence.