Random good picture Not show
1. She has sung soprano in many major operas.
2. The last verse will be sung in unison.
3. She has sung the title role in 'Carmen' .
4. a football song sung to the tune of 'When the saints go marching in'
5. Have you ever heard that song sung in Italian?
6. The texts were sung in the original Italian.
7. The piece is most often sung unaccompanied.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. It surprises me that you've never sung professionally.
9. This song caught on and was sung everywhere.
10. 'A Good New Year', sung by Kenneth McKellar, .
11. The Sung Dynasty contributed three great inventions to world civilization.
12. Never before have I heard this song sung in chorus.
13. The song is sung to the tune of Colonel Bogey.
14. Sung by the world's greatest tenor, this aria is achingly beautiful.
15. Each verse was sung as a solo and then everyone joined in on the chorus.
16. I heard the song sung by a thousand voices.....
17. I have always sung in choirs.
18. I thought I had sung her to sleep.
19. The sentiments sung by the young were adopted into law.
20. A Song To St Helena was sung with clarity of diction and musical conviction.
21. The message of the Bible is taught, sung, and celebrated with heartfelt enthusiasm.
22. He boasted of having once sung with the Count Basie band.
23. The scene is nevertheless necessary and, if well sung and acted, very moving.
24. We have just sung a chorus accompanied by two amplified guitars.
25. Sheila Jones is indisposed, so the part of the Countess will be sung tonight by Della Drake.
26. You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs areonly sung for you.
27. Outstanding effort or achievement in any area is recognized and all those with birthdays during the week are sung to.
28. He was already beginning to mouth a little of it, picking up phrases sung by the chorus, trying out phonemes.
29. Throughout a mediocre regular season, the Suns have continually sung the same tune.
30. He had joined the choir school of Notre-Dame and had sung in the chorus of the Opera-Comique.