Random good picture Not show
1) He sang "My Funny Valentine" to a piano accompaniment.
2) To my one and only Valentine: I love you.
3) Love,then heard anyhow Valentine scattered forget it.
4) I will be your Valentine until the end of time.
5) babay,will you be my valentine?i will make you the happiest girl on earth.
6) this valentine is for the girl who stole my heart.
7) May this Valentine bless us with the cupid of love and warmth of romance.Happy Valentine's Day Honey!
8) Will you be my valentine?
9) Most of the valentine cards either had hearts on them or were very rude.
10) Dear Valentine,[http://sentencedict.com/valentine.html] I love you. Whoever you are. Charles M. Schulz
11) The celebration started with the Club's President, Valentine Fleming, driving himself in, after which the match commenced.
12) Henry Livings describes the character of Valentine Brose as' pale and totally lacking in human fire.
13) With one out, Valentine brought in a lefty, Takashi Kashiwada, to force Veras to bat right-handed.
14) Collins also played Valentine in the critically acclaimed 1989 movie.
15) For $ 239, you and your Valentine are treated to the same fabulous dinner, and overnight accommodations.
16) Russell's one-woman show, Shirley Valentine, was first performed by Pauline Collins.
17) Some inclusions are plain baffling. 1981 had Valentine cards, 1982 had school uniforms.
18) No one has ever loved me the way you do. I love being your little Valentine.
19) Love makes you stupid : whispers of love is a bunch of stupid, a love letter is silly talk, valentine is a little fool.
20) Please come back. I want to make up. I want to be your Valentine.
21) I made the right choice when I decided to marry you. Be my Valentine forever.
22) To the girl of my dreams And the mother of our child: you are the only Valentine for me.
23) You have been And still are my only true Valentine.
24) Why? Isn't it obvious? First, you impose way too much on me, and I'm tired of it. Second, you stood me up on Valentine 's Day.
25) But she would have preferred him to admire her from the beginning, without the encouragement of her valentine.
26) Who could the woman be, who admired him so much that she sent him a valentine?
27) Bathsheba was about to ask why he should think that, when she remembered the valentine.
28) To win: Tell us who played the title roles in the films Alfie and Shirley Valentine.
29) Only a short time before his death in a road crash, I did an item with that fine singer Dickie Valentine.
30) He searched his mind for some clue as to why he should know Jacob Valentine.
More similar words: prevalent, equivalent, ambivalent, continent, unrelentingly, serpentine, incontinent, subcontinent, intercontinental, equivalency, ambivalence, equivalence, talent, talented, talentless, malevolent, lentil, malevolently, quarantine, elephantine, renting, pestilential, parenting, pertinent, dissenting, contingent, impertinent, inessential, vale, unrivaled.