Random good picture Not show
1. Behind every mountain lies a vale.
2. 'This vale of tears'is a metaphor for the human condition.
3. Over 1000 riders cycled 100 miles around the Vale of York.
4. The Wealden sands and clays in the vale.
5. The economy of the vale was founded on livestock.
6. The Exe Vale group served a largely rural area covering 2,000 square miles with a population of 600,000.
7. The Vale of White Horse Hunt maintains a centuries old tradition.
8. Port Vale have signed Morton striker Alex Mathie on a month's loan.
9. And Port Vale are set to take around 22,000 fans to the twin towers for the second time in a week.
10. The Vale of Glamorgan member said he came under fierce pressure from the constituency party and the Whips' office.
11. Something marshy in the fogs of the wide vale of York seemed tonight to poison the gathering vapour.
12. The best view of the vale is from the hills surrounding it; it looks like a map spread out.
13. The world is a vale of tears, a giant ball of dung.
14. In fact, the Brandon Vale airport had all the charm and credibility of a foreclosed and abandoned warehouse.
15. But they're still completely dependent on the staff at Vale Wildlife Rescue.
16. The merged generic businesses now trade as Evans-Kerfoot, with main manufacturing facilities at Bardsey Vale in Stockport.
17. Chamfer's easy confidence, and benign but firm manner, had often kept the peace in the Westside and Barrow Vale.
18. Middlesbrough striker Bernie Slaven yesterday joined second division promotion-chasers Port Vale on a 15-month contract after being given a free transfer.
19. Last year the government turned down a more ambitious National Coal Board proposal for three mines in and around the vale.
20. The team recently collected a silver trophy in Aylesbury Vale District Council's environmental health competition.
21. It seemed that recently there had been a rather upsetting event in this heavenly vale.
22. Next to the thin chalk downs in Wiltshire lies the Vale of Pewsey with its superb deep greensand.
23. Why do you think the tinplate works at Ebbw Vale exists in this isolated position?http://Sentencedict.com
24. They motored back down the hill across the cane-green meadows of Brandon Vale.
25. It's because the landfill disposal site at Stanford in the Vale is full that the changes have been made.
26. Nine others travelling in the minibus, which was returning the from game at Port Vale, were injured.
27. It arose as a consequence of the Norman conquest and settlement of the Vale of Glamorgan in the early twelfth century.
28. The Brynteg group are, of course, well known for their high-quality Taff Vale carriage restoration project.
29. We all know what next occurred-and here we all are, in this vale of tears.
30. The youthful immigrants who swelled the population were attracted not only from the Vale of York but from far beyond.