Random good picture Not show
1. However, it improves lentil or potato salads.
2. A handful of poxy tents sold greasy lentil pilaf to the worst kind of industry lackey.
3. Dudley orders a spicy lentil soup and a bottle of sparkling mineral water.
4. Combine the lentil mixture with the onion mixture and heat through.
5. He and Lentil kiss each other on the cheek.
6. My aunt makes a lovely green lentil soup.
7. Lily ladles little Letty's lentil soup.
8. Executive chef will cook German lentil soup, German sausage, German roasted meat, German sausage, preserved vegetables, German apple tart,(Sentence dictionary) and fried sweet pancake and so on.
9. At Sinatra, try the black lentil salad, couscous with poached veggies, pineapple carpaccio with pistachios and coconut ice cream.
10. Lentil chews her bottom lip, looking at you, and she says, "So—you're still into reflexology?"
11. The guards saw you with Lentil. Up at the penthouse.
12. How to chop celery for lentil soup stock in this free vegetarian video on making your own lentil soup recipe.
13. A uniformed guard opens the door, and Lentil gets out . You get out.
14. The lentil plant is known for its seeds, which grow inside a protective covering, or pod.
15. The lentil is just such a crop for many South Asians.
16. The meats, the spinach, lentil and the soybean in and so on ferri is rich.
17. Or "lens" which comes from the Latin "lentil" or "window" meaning "eye of wind" in old Norse?
18. The previous day he had rejected an offering of hard yellow lentil seeds which we had found unpalatable and difficult to cook.
19. He's a vegetarian and cooks some amazing dishes - my favourite is lentil curry.
20. Jack opened his presents in the car and we head for home and a tin of lentil soup.
21. Other foods high in tryptophan include non-fat Greek-style yogurts, lentil soup, raw sunflower seeds and turkey.
22. I suddenly stopped short of putting a luscious spoonful of rosemary lentil soup with feta cheese in my red wine-stained mouth.
23. At least 320 guests are expected, dining on a largely vegetarian meal of red lentil soup, potato and eggplant salad, green curry prawns.
24. I was also tempted by sous vide-style strips of four Norwegian farmed salmon fillets and I used two to make this lentil hash.
25. It is also forbidden to serve bamboo shoots, kelp and lentil noodles.
26. Guards brought us s large plate of rice smothered with a lentil stew.
27. Learn how to peel and dice onions to make lentil soup in this free vegetarian video on making your own lentil soup recipe.
28. This time, there was no note, only a thermos flask of lentil soup on the doorstep.
29. The man behind the desk, he looks at you, but talks only to Lentil.
More similar words: pestilential, ventilate, ventilation, unrelentingly, until, jauntily, entitlement, sentimental, enticement, presentiment, sententiously, sentiment, sentient, mercantilism, pointillism, scintillating, talent, plenty, relent, silent, lenient, opulent, violent, insolent, talented, esculent, silently, virulent, violently, prevalent.