Random good picture Not show
1. It is a brave and unflinching account of prison life.
2. This unflinching march to the brink does not make it inevitable that war will begin the moment the deadline expires.
3. His bold, unflinching approach to racing has won him a devoted following, especially in his home country.sentencedict .com
4. Every song has an unflinching backbeat, a droll lyric and a concise guitar solo smack-dab in the middle.
5. Alan was a kind of unflinching coward who lived into an era of absolute cowards.
6. David Pountney s production melds lyrical symbolism with unflinching realism to unforgettable effect.
7. In politics Mr. Thorne was an unflinching conservative.
8. He holds his ground, fearless and unflinching.
9. British justice of the time was grim and unflinching.
10. Cawperwood looked at his wife with unflinching eyes.
11. The commander, unflinching, continued to plead.
12. The Chinese people are strong, brave, firm and unflinching to fight again this disaster.
13. It takes a completely unflinching look at highschool life today while providing no concrete answers.
14. Ruggedly built for unflinching pro-style handling and performance, the A850 shares the same 24.6 megapixel sensor and virtually all features of the flagship DSLR-A900, introduced last year.
15. I was again using the cold, unflinching eye of the camera to probe a sick society.
16. The ancient people who was successful, not only had exceptional talent but also had unflinching will.
17. Always an example of devotion to duty, and as unflinching as a hero in a book.
18. This is not just a smarmy pep talk but an unflinching discussion of real angst and a real adjustment process.
19. My father and I were visiting the family of a stern judge who was renowned for his unflinching rectitude and respectability.
20. Lee serves up riveting crime drama as dark and unflinching as TV's finest cop shows.
21. The original film's main character is a deaf - mute whose disability makes him a fearless, unflinching gunman.
22. Portia de Rossi has penned 'Unbearable Lightness: A Story of Loss and Gain, ' an unflinching and bravely honest account of her battle with eating disorders and dealing with her sexuality.
More similar words: wrenching, flinch, unflagging, fling, unfeeling, aching, etching, stifling, baffling, trifling, itching, teaching, matching, touching, poaching, bleaching, crouching, scorching, slouching, stretching, screeching, unfledged, sunflower, conflict, unflappable, conflict with, flint, flinty, conflict of interest, chin.