Random good picture Not show
1) We were crouching in the bushes.
2) The beggar is crouching in a corner of the room.
3) They bent double crouching under the table.
4) Although many consider Crouching Tiger,Hidden Dragon to be foremost an excellent kung fu movie,the story depicts many forms of love,the most memorable of which is the poignant romance between the two star-crossed lovers played by Chow Yun fat and Michelle Yeoh.
5) Having been stuffed,(http://sentencedict.com/crouching.html) the milk cows were crouching down on the ground.
6) He assumed his rigid crouching pose, fists held out.
7) Gary Resler said, crouching by his bunk.
8) Rabia eased her into a squat, crouching behind her.
9) He moved closer, crouching over the boy.
10) I pictured nocturnal gamblers crouching over their cards, sleepless lovers writing letters, nurses sitting by the beds of invalids.
11) Philip looked down at Lee where he was crouching on the ground by Caspar.
12) He was crouching amidst the emptied-out debris of her possessions, sorting through them with a patience that was deceptively gentle.
13) Doyle moved quickly along the gardens, crouching slightly, eyes keen for movement, heart beginning to pump.
14) Crouching inside the maize crop he began to work his way round the hamlet towards it.
15) Then they made their way crouching along it, their feet splashing through muddy water.
16) Charles stayed crouching by her side and drank the Scotch while he tried to think how to calm her.
17) He went after Isaac just as the crouching figure opened its enormous mouth, baring pointed brownish teeth.
18) A man was crouching over her, a knife in his hand.
19) Everywhere there were children, crouching by the roadside, minding goats in the fields, cutting a last shaving of grass.
20) Sailing inside the Boom By crouching down, you can rise up inside the boom and rest your back on it.
21) The man ran crouching, hands on his face, into a wall and collapsed.
22) Then, crouching down, I peered out through the pouring rain and saw such a sight as I will never forget.
23) The mad girl crouching in the corner with her frock up and the unforgivable substance coming from her mouth.
24) Lady Beatrice became hysterical, crouching against the wall, covering her face, whilst Rachel tried to comfort her.
25) Crouching low by the wall of the stables was a black cat, eating a bird whose wings were still twitching.
26) The men waded fast through the water after him, crouching, firing short bursts towards the trees.
27) When he looked again he saw a black shape on the ground, another black shape crouching over it.
28) A late pencil drawing by Vaughan, 1967, depicts naked male figures, crouching and climbing.
29) The downy chicks of terns and gulls are so patterned that they are almost invisible crouching on shingle.
30) She then raises her hind legs so that she is crouching with her nose down and her back tilted.
More similar words: slouching, crouch, etching, itching, poaching, matching, teaching, bleaching, stretching, scorching, screeching, ouch, touch, vouch, couch, voucher, avouch, in touch, touch up, touch on, touchdown, untouched, keep in touch, couch potato, untouchability, keep in touch with, chin, china, urchin, microchip.