Similar words: poaching, stretching, scorching, bleaching, screeching, ouch, vouch, couch. Meaning: [slaʊtʃ] adj. with shoulders drooping.
Random good picture Not show
1. Several students were slouching against the wall.
2. Just sit up straight and stop slouching.
3. A group of teenagers were slouching around outside the building.
4. Ralph sat slouching at the dining room table.
5. There are several students slouching against the wall, or sitting on the floor, outside her room.
6. The big man has been slouching in the leather chair, shouting at the wall, hands cupped.
7. She looked at me slouching into my chair, shoulders hunched into my body.
8. He acquired a slouching gait, and ignoble look.
9. Michael: You think I am slouching when I stand?
10. Proper standing posture, no slouching and do lean against the wall.
11. Pug spied Harry Hopkins slouching alone in a gray suit by himself.
12. Slouching gives a bad impression a bad hand posture will be counter - productive to your practice.
13. It's analogous to someone slouching in his chair and complaining about his back hurting.
14. Perhaps you find yourself hunching or slouching as you talk about what you want,(sentencedict.com/slouching.html) or having a strong desire to bolt out of the room.
15. Yet, in spite of its awkward, slouching gait, the hyena can run surprisingly quickly.
16. What do you think you are doing slouching parade ground like a bay of rags?
17. As we walked into the pub, the landlord was slouching over the bar reading a newspaper.
18. The brewers have at last woken up to the fact that their high-street shops have become dinosaurs slouching towards extinction.
19. They never put their elbows on the table, and they sat up straight instead of slouching.
20. She scans the groups until she sees a six-foot-three player slouching under a far basket.
21. Making yourself small. Perhaps you find yourself hunching or slouching as you talk about what you want,[sentencedict.com] or having a strong desire to bolt out of the room.
22. Aggressive youngsters with these clothes on walk like the soldier who lost the commander, ungainly slouching.
23. Joan Didion established her fame in new-journalism and prose writing after the publication of her collection Slouching Towards Bethlehem.
24. Make sure to wear the trousers high on the waist to stop them slouching .
25. In other positions, the only no - no is slouching and falling asleep.
26. He was tall and bulky, but he walked with a slouching gait.
More similar words: poaching, stretching, scorching, bleaching, screeching, ouch, vouch, couch, crouch, touch on, in touch, touch up, touchdown, keep in touch, chin, china, living thing, Chinese, be rich in, sloping, hinge, thing, nothing, fishing, anything, whining, nothing but, laughing, clothing, writhing.