Random good picture Not show
1. The vase is one of a matching pair.
2. I can't find a matching pair of socks.
3. The lamps all had matching purple shades.
4. My mum gave us his and hers matching dressing gowns for Christmas.
5. She bought a dress and matching hat, gloves and shoes - in fact the whole ensemble.
6. Fill small holes with wood filler in a matching colour.
7. Matching bag and accessories provide a complete ensemble of colour coordinates.
8. She spent the morning matching up orders with invoices.
9. The police had some difficulty in matching up the statements taken from the two witnesses.
10. No other rock band comes even close to matching them for dynamism or style.
11. You can fill any holes with plugs of matching wood.
12. The finals of the Championship begin today, matching the United States against France.
13. Then the penalty paid in orbit matching with Mars and Phobos would be much smaller.
14. I've bought a ducky little suit and matching hat.
15. Federal matching funds go directly to the candidates rather than to the parties.
16. All grafting techniques depend on preparing matching surfaces at the ends of stock and scion so that they quickly fuse.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. Elastic curve matching has also been applied to cursive script recognition.
18. Amin was wearing an electric-blue safari suit with matching sombrero.
19. The Marines, rifles on shoulders, marched in, matching the cadence of a distant pile driver.
20. He had a Rolls-Royce, and he traded it in for two matching silver Range Rovers.
21. A range of possible responses can be presented to members matching, some overall view of priorities.
22. Bring forward the empty in-between needles on both beds, matching the ends.
23. They offer investors federal tax credits -- and, in some cases, matching provincial credits.
24. Grow together with Saitama Bank - sound, experienced and flexible in matching its services to new banking needs.
25. A handset would contain an ultrasonic transmitter and the television fitted with a matching receiver.
26. The neural network cycles through the data and attempts to find the appropriate matching vector.
27. It has cushion covers that are easily removable for dry cleaning and the sofa comes complete with two matching scatter cushions.
28. Half an hour later, I see a blue flashing light, and matching stripes in the rear view mirror.
29. He finally resigned himself to memorizing the translated words, hoping to come across a matching entry on one of the invoices.
30. This provided them with a highly qualified list of potential customers matching their target demographic groups.
More similar words: etching, stretching, match, poaching, slouching, bleaching, scorching, screeching, batch, catch, watch, patch, scratch, catch on, catch-all, catches, dispatch, overwatch, watch over, catch fire, patchwork, watch out for, chin, catch up with, china, Chinese, living thing, be rich in, hinge, thing.