Random good picture Not show
1. Even without the sun, sunflower can still smile.
2. He carefully tended his sunflower plants all summer.
3. Just like the sunflower proud alive.
4. I'm just a sunflower, waiting for belong to me only sunshine.
5. Fry the potato in a little sunflower oil.
6. Sunflower margarine has the same fat content as butter.
7. He was spitting out the husks of sunflower seeds on the floor.
8. I had a beautiful, healthy sunflower.
9. In another pan, warm the sunflower oil.
10. Gently cook in hot sunflower oil for 3-4 minutes.
11. We chewed salted sunflower seeds, and slaked our thirst.
12. The peony loosens and the sunflower turns.
13. Corn, sunflower and grapeseed oils are all for general cooking and are relatively inexpensive.
14. Whole food Try eating sunflower seeds instead of using the oil, whole pineapple instead of juice, whole grains rather than flower.
15. Almost level with the last sunflower and she didn't think she could make it.
16. Even the stir-fry my wife sometimes does with sunflower oil is edible.
17. One day she carried a tall moulting sunflower into the Staff Room.
18. In another pan, warm the sunflower oil. Add the Risotto rice and, stirring continuously(sentencedict.com), cook for 2-3 minutes.
19. Fry in a little olive or sunflower oil until golden.
20. Ember, thumping down from the sunflower against the bitter chocolate of the Martian sky.
21. I've tried my last bit of energy, just as you bloomed sunflower smile.
22. Maybe the Dakota appeals to you -- a whole wheat bread with millet, sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds added.
23. On the land On about 20 acres a few miles from the farmstead grow the sunflower and sorghum used in Pipestem gifts.
24. Then she ruffled the parakeet's crest and watched it peck a sunflower seed.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. She washed clothes and dealt in smuggled electronic goods, rabbit-fur hats, sunflower seeds, pearl necklaces and noodles.
26. The result was a glorious panoply of sensual colour ranging from vibrant cobalt to cool mauve-blue, from sunflower yellow to melon.
27. And that same electric veering-out for me reading the sunflower poem at age 18.
28. Groundnut or peanut oil is similar in character and uses to sunflower and grapeseed oils but is rather more expensive.
29. Why is the lovely silver Royal Victorian Order insignia decorated with a rose, thistle, shamrock - and a sunflower?
30. Mrs Fletcher and a neighbour were standing outside one with a huge sunflower growing in front of it.