Random good picture Not show
1. Jones didn't flinch once when the nurse cleaned the cut in his leg.
2. She won't flinch from speaking her mind.
3. We must not flinch from difficult decisions.
4. The world community should not flinch in the face of this challenge.
5. The guests were frightened to flinch when the dog was barking at them in front of the fence door.
6. He didn't even flinch when I told him the price.
7. We shall never flinch from telling the people the whole truth.
8. He didn't even flinch when the nurse cleaned the wound.
9. I don't flinch from facing trouble.
10. Though he quailed inwardly, he managed not to flinch.
11. She did not flinch when he suggested a bathe.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Tatli's movies never flinch from dealing with controversial subjects-divorce, abortion, virginity.
13. Stephen did not flinch at the noise, he did not seem to hear it.
14. Sabine did her best not to flinch from the contempt in madame's voice as well as the implications of what she was saying.
15. I flinch, and Rachel starts up from the floor as I begin stumbling through some kind of introduction.
16. She vividly recalled the flinch Philippe registered when she asked him what a severance package for Manion might cost.
17. Although teachers flinch at such international comparisons, most of them are surprisingly enthusiastic about the national curriculum.
18. But the flinch was not because he had touched a tender spot on her neck.
19. The sharp surface of the rock caught at her skin, making her flinch.
20. Her finger touched the scar on his forehead, making him flinch.
21. Her obligations stared her in the face, but she did not flinch!
22. Chen saw the knife describe an arc through the air and felt himself flinch.
23. I must admit I admired the way he didn't even flinch when Richie took his first swing of the day.
24. The sword and the axe allow too much leeway for the victim to flinch or the executioner to mis-aim.
25. And both men put their arms round the children, and felt them flinch from the touch of strangers.
26. She took up her cleaver and began to pound on some veal, making Moza flinch.
27. While applying this pressure, the horse should not move or flinch away.
28. When the company paid up, it did not even flinch.
29. I laugh appreciatively at his sarcasm, and I never flinch, outwardly at least, at his slams.
30. Young children who have a history of being hit sometimes flinch when adults come too close.
More similar words: fling, flint, stifling, clincher, flip, flirt, flip out, flight, afflict, flippant, conflict, afflicted, afflictive, walk of life, profligacy, flight path, affliction, conflict with, munch, ranch, lunch, punch, bench, quench, bunch, lynch, the cost of living, anchor, crunch, wrench.