Random good picture Not show
1. Yesterday once more,memory,raining,snowing smiling are touching my heart.
2. Touching something soft, I sprang quickly back.
3. The piper's performance is touching.
4. The two wires were touching.
5. It was a touching movie.
6. The thought of him touching her filled her with deep loathing.
7. She is most powerful and touching when she writes about the student movement in the old days.
8. When touching something hot,he whipped his hand away at once.
9. The reporter raised a question touching the truthfulness of his statements.
10. We are rather inhibited about touching each other.
11. Hey, leave off! I hate people touching my hair.
12. One of the branches was just touching thewater.
13. He gave a touching valediction at graduation.
14. I find his devotion to her rather touching.
15. Touching the wires means instant death.
16. "You're burning up!" she said, touching his forehead.
17. We sat there with our shoulders touching.
18. He felt a hand touching his shoulder.
19. The speedometer was touching 90.
20. Switch off the electric current before touching that machine.
21. His devotion to his wife and family is touching.
22. Their faces were almost touching.
23. It was a touching sight.
24. He addressed the students touching future plans.
25. The virus is not passed on through touching or shaking hands.
26. My fingers are beginning to prick after touching that paste.
27. I hate touching raw meat. I just get skeeved out .
28. There was a touching air of innocence about the boy.
29. The way she looked after her little sister was really touching.
30. She pushed the two bookcases together until they touched/were touching.
More similar words: slouching, crouching, touch, touch up, touch on, in touch, touchdown, touch-and-go, untouched, keep in touch, untouchability, keep in touch with, etching, itching, poaching, teaching, matching, stretching, scorching, bleaching, screeching, burst out laughing, ouch, couch, vouch, crouch, voucher, avouch, couch potato, chin.