Synonym: enumerate, index, line up, list, post, program, slate. Similar words: on schedule, behind schedule, ahead of schedule, scheme, adult, rule, shed, credulous. Meaning: ['skedʒʊl /'ʃedjuːl] n. 1. a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to 2. an ordered list of times at which things are planned to occur. v. 1. plan for an activity or event 2. make a schedule; plan the time and place for events.
Random good picture Not show
1. Everything is going according to schedule.
2. We are trying desperately to keep to our schedule.
3. We're working to a tight schedule .
4. My schedule for next week is very tight.
5. The tunnel project has already fallen behind schedule.
6. The plane's departure is on schedule.
7. The secretary is trying to schedule the month's appointments.
8. Let me check my schedule.
9. Filming began on schedule .
10. Let me look over my schedule.
11. He has been forced to adjust his schedule.
12. She has a very demanding schedule.
13. Let me confirm my schedule.
14. There may be some minor changes to the schedule.
15. His punishing work schedule had made him resort to drugs.
16. She has overloaded her schedule with work, study, and family responsibilities.
17. Our schedule went completely off the rails during the strike.
18. He had complained of exhaustion after his gruelling schedule over the past week.
19. Currently she has a punishing schedule of five presentations a day.
20. I have a hectic schedule for the next few days.
21. His work schedule still includes speaking engagements and other public appearances.
22. See if you can rework your schedule and come up with practical ways to reduce the number of hours you're on call.
23. The next thing on our schedule is to telephone our friends.
24. The schedule left no margin for error.
25. The new bridge has been finished two years ahead of schedule.
26. It is the mother who is expected to reorganize her busy schedule.
27. The majority of holiday flights depart and arrive on schedule.
28. The drafting committee worked through the night in a vain attempt to finish on schedule.
29. The script was delivered to the director ahead of schedule.
30. He was back in the office,[sentencedict.com] updating the work schedule on the computer.
More similar words: on schedule, behind schedule, ahead of schedule, scheme, adult, rule, shed, credulous, as a rule, molecule, washed out, in the dark, school, scholar, the dark ages, in school, at school, in the distance, chew, chef, cheer, cheat, cheek, cheap, chest, after school, scholarship, discharging, the death penalty, teacher.