Similar words: within, thing, nothing, anything, clothing, nothing but, anything but, something. Meaning: [raɪð] adj. having a twisting or snake-like or wormlike motion.
Random good picture Not show
1. The patient was writhing on the bed in agony.
2. There I was writhing in agony on the floor and you lot were pissing yourselves laughing!
3. The pain was so unbearable that he was writhing in agony.
4. The snake was writhing in its death agonies.
5. Chantal was writhing in pain and bathed in perspiration.
6. He lay writhing in pain.
7. He was writhing in agony.
8. She was writhing around/about on the ground.
9. He was writhing with embarrassment.
10. He fell to the ground writhing in stagy agony.
11. She was writhing in pain, bathed in perspiration.
12. He was writhing on the ground in agony.
13. She was writhing around on the floor in agony.
14. He lay writhing on the ground, clutching his head in pain.
15. He and four other senators were writhing in the glare of unfavorable publicity.
16. The shark was writhing around wildly,(Sentencedict.com) trying to get free.
17. Sarah was writhing in agony, clutching her leg.
18. The simultaneous presentation continued, two writhing nudes on the stage, two thrashing nudes on the screen.
19. They fell into bed, and then he was writhing under her twitching hair.
20. The girl was now writhing and moaning faintly, barely conscious of what was happening to her.
21. But soon after she was writhing in agony, her muscles racked with pain.
22. Changez lay writhing on the floor, unable to get up.
23. Its arms were many, a writhing knot of arms more like tentacles.
24. Mentally, Mrs Stych felt as if she were writhing in her death agonies.
25. A second lay on the floor, writhing and trying to pull the mask off his face.
26. The water is so shallow that their writhing humped backs break clear of the surface.
27. A patient who is writhing in pain may harbor an intra-abdominal catastrophe.
28. The living room was dimmed; it seemed covered with writhing bodies.
29. Look closely, and there are bodies on the terraces and narrow ledges, writhing like tiny maggots.
30. Last night, when I came in off duty, I found him writhing on the floor in pain.
More similar words: within, thing, nothing, anything, clothing, nothing but, anything but, something, breathing, everything, something of, something like, something else, write, write off, write up, write out, write down, thin, think, think up, think of, think out, think over, think twice, fishing, bleaching, burst out laughing, wrist, this.