Random good picture Not show
2. A compass shows you which direction is north.
3. Use your compass to bisect an angle.
4. A compass needle always points north.
5. The compass was first used in sailing.
6. The needle of the compass shows that we're facing.
7. South is opposite north on a compass.
8. The needle on a compass always points to magnetic north.
9. The needle of the compass shows that we're facing south.
10. The author boxed the compass of negation in his article.
11. The points of the compass are North, South,(sentencedict.com) East and West.
12. She could not compass the simplest problems.
13. Sightseers arrived from all points of the compass.
14. The compass is an instrument of navigation.
15. They took compass bearings on the tower.
16. The compass needle was pointing north.
17. Take a compass bearing on that mountain.
18. A compass needle points north.
19. Finance is not within the compass of this department.
20. The invention of the compass was referred to China.
21. The needle of a compass points to the north.
22. The discussion went beyond the compass of my brain.
23. If you haven't a compass, use the stars to guide you.
24. The car has an overhead console with a compass and outside temperature indicator.
25. We need to bring research techniques within the compass of normal teaching.
26. You can go anywhere and still the compass points north or south.
27. Furnished with maps, a compass and sandwiches, they set off for a day's hiking.
29. It's a musical instrument made of brass, somewhat like a cornet and with a similar compass.
30. The railway fanned out from Moscow to all points of the compass.
More similar words: encompass, impasse, pass, compare, company, passe, compact, pass out, pass on, pass away, pass off, pass by, passed, accompany, passage, passion, passive, companion, pass over, passport, comparable, comparison, compatible, passageway, passenger, compartment, accompanied, passionate, by comparison, pass through.