Random good picture Not show
2. How do you operate the remote control unit?
3. You must learn to control your temper.
4. The rebels had taken complete control.
5. Use pressure to control the bleeding .
6. The bomb was detonated by remote control.
7. It seems that the disease is now under control.
8. Radical left-wing parties gained control of local authorities.
9. The Democrats will probably lose control of Congress.
10. The heating system has an automatic temperature control.
11. He could not control his passion.
12. The plane was spinning out of control.
13. He lost all control of himself.
14. A military junta took control of the country.
15. He was in control of the car.
16. The police were in complete control of the situation.
17. The costs of pollution control must be considered.
18. take control of your own desting.
19. Control has been vested in local authorities.
20. Use this technique to control your level of arousal.
21. Industry rarely thrives under government control.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. He tried wiggling the control stick but nothing happened.
23. Army officers said the situation was under control.
24. Weeds should be kept under strict control.
25. The police kept the mob under control.
26. He must learn to control his temper.
27. She appeared unannounced and took control of the meeting.
28. She called for closer cooperation on drugs control.
29. The disease robs you of muscle control.
More similar words: out of control, under control, control group, beyond control, controversy, controversial, on the contrary, contrast, contract, contribute, by contrast, contributor, contractor, contrast to, contribute to, contribution, contretemps, to the contrary, patrol, introduce, introspect, introduction, introspection, contend, contain, context, contest, confront, continue, concentrate.