Synonym: 6, Captain Hicks, VI, half a dozen, half dozen, half-dozen, hexad, sestet, sextet, sextuplet, sise, sixer, vi. Similar words: mix, sit, sec., aid, air, bid, big, die. Meaning: [sɪks] n. the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one. adj. denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units.
Random good picture Not show
2. Six yards is commensurate with eighteen feet.
3. At six feet, he towers over his mother.
4. The meeting lasted from two o'clock to six.
5. I've set my alarm clock for six tomorrow.
6. We only had six days of rehearsal.
7. Please give me six pennies for this sixpence.
8. Doctors kept the baby alive for six weeks.
9. We waited till half past six for you.
10. She has six convictions for theft.
11. The department deferred the decision for six months.
12. The heating comes on at six in the morning.
13. We met at six, as arranged.
14. There are six people in all in my family.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. The clock in the hall chimed six.
16. Six of us crammed into Rob's Mini.
17. I don't knock off until six.
18. I woke up at six this morning.
19. Six bodies were recovered from the wreck.
20. The magazine has just published its six thousandth edition.
21. The team consisted of six investigators and two secretaries.
22. Draw a circle six centimetres in diameter.
23. Four subtracted from ten equals six.
24. He's ridden six winners so far this year .
25. You've been absent six times according to our records.
26. With practice, you should become proficient within six months.
27. It was ten past six by the kitchen clock.
28. The committee is made up of six women.
29. We've got a German au pair for six months.