Random good picture Not show
1. A few cuts and bruises are picayune compared to what might have happened.
2. His action was unwarranted, picayune, and vindictive.
3. Old editions of the Times Picayune, New Orleans' daily newspaper, have been successfully used by the researchers to produce butanol from the cellulose in the paper.
4. The misery suffered in this war makes your own problems seem pretty picayune.
5. A few burns to the feet and ankles are picayune compared to what might have happened.
6. The trouble with your studying is that you spend too much time on picayune details and not enough on the really important matters.
7. FAITH LAPIDUS: Project organizers hope to re-create wetlands in Picayune Strand and nearby lands by redirecting the flow of water in that area.
8. Update: West has been ruled out of Sunday's game against Detroit because of a sprained right ankle, the New Orleans Times Picayune reports.