Random good picture Not show
1. Look for dystopian stories that take place in the aftermath of the collapse of "ObamaCare."
2. AIDS is one of the dystopian harbingers of the global villages - Susan Sontag .
3. Satirically, many utopian and dystopian books which reveal the fate of book in utopia suffered the fate of being listed as banned books.
4. Set in a dystopian year 2185 complete with warlords and gangs, Mass Effect 2 is the wild space frontier that gamers love to imagine.
5. And two classics of dystopian fiction, George Orwell's 1984 and Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451, take not-dissimilar paths to titular greatness.
6. Aids is one of the dystopian harbingers of the global villages.
7. Ranging from the utopian to the dystopian the films offer an interesting variety of visions and commentary on the future of one of the world's holiest and most divided cities.
8. Like so many other films set in gritty dystopian cities, The City of Lost Children has a tinge of Metropolis-inspired German Expressionism.
9. Surprisingly enough, the dystopian future that Portal imagines also promises a very bright future for interactive storytelling in games.
10. In Burgess's 1962 dystopian novel A Clockwork Orange, famously filmed by Stanley Kubrick in 1971, the unruly youngster Alex is subjected to "the Ludovico Technique" by the crazed authorities.
11. In dystopian sci-fi films like "Blade Runner, " and "Terminator, " technology creates more problems than it solves.
12. The length of the piece tends to display the soft spots of dystopian fiction: plot improbabilities, claustrophobic metaphors.
13. But the group dynamic during the wrangle between Rice and Knickerbocker epitomized Black Mountain at its most dystopian.
14. Cities -- not so-called failed states like Afghanistan and Somalia -- are the true daily test of whether we can build a better future or are heading toward a dystopian nightmare.
15. For the imaginary architecture of fiction, anything goes – whether sparkling dream-like utopias or the sort of gritty dystopian settings that would wake you in the night with a racing heart.
16. As this summary might suggest, realism has a rather dystopian and jaundiced view of the world.
17. It is Feenberg's Critical Theory of Technology makes us see the possibility of foreordination broken and dystopian modernity, and he also indicated a road leading to an Alternative Modernity.
18. In 1937, Rand penned the novella Anthem, which depicts a dystopian collectivist future where even the word "I"has been forgotten.
19. While several of the finalists in our ReBurbia design competition tended towards the surreal, a few futuristic entries took an approach that was downright dystopian.
20. This narrative arc to a sense of hopelessness in such classic dystopian works as Nineteen Eighty - Four.
21. Pessimists, such as Samuel Butler in his prescient Darwin Among the Machines (1863), forecast a dystopian future akin to SkyNet in Terminator 3.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. The Global Assembly Line is a misnomer for a dystopian, complex jumble of production that uses any number of countries and its citizens.
23. However, before we start running away with some Gibson-esque dystopian nightmare fantasy, it should also be noted that Schmidt was joking.
24. Investor's Business Daily would like you to believe that Obamacare would turn America into Britain — or, rather, a dystopian fantasy version of Britain.
More similar words: dystopia, utopian, utopian socialism, utopia, myopia, piano, cornucopia, topic, autopilot, go to pieces, stop, non-stop, stop by, unstoppable, historian, custodian, apiary, dyslexia, dysphasia, dysphagia, dyspraxia, dysentery, dyskinesia, dysfunction, atop, top up, laptop, topple, tip-top, opine.