Random good picture Not show
12) To preserve a friend three things are required: to honour him present, praise him absent, and assist him in his necessities.
13) Self-reverence, self-knowledge, self-control(sentencedict.com), these three alone lead life to sovereign power.
17) The three things most difficult are, to keep a secret, to forget an injury, and to make good use of labour.
20) I might say that success is won by three things: first, effort; second, more effort; third, still more effort.
21) She gave three short hoots on the car horn.
22) The three men are accused of conspiracy.
23) Five, four, three, two, one, zero.
24) She cited three reasons why people get into debt.
25) He suffered three cracked ribs in the accident.
26) We've appointed three new teachers this year.
27) The courtyard is surrounded on three sides by stables.
28) There is room for no more than three cars.
More similar words: threat, thread, threshold, threaten, with regard to, with respect to, free, tree, Greek, agree, greet, freely, breeze, free of, freeze, screen, street, preempt, set free, agree on, agree to, free from, disagree, thrive, throat, agreeable, agree with, screening, throw up, throw off.