Synonym: done, through and through, through with, through(a). Similar words: go through, get through, all through, throughout, come through, fall through, cut through, put through. Meaning: [θruː] adj. 1. having finished or arrived at completion 2. (of a route or journey etc.) continuing without requiring stops or changes. adv. 1. from beginning to end 2. over the whole distance 3. to completion 4. in diameter 5. throughout the entire extent.
Random good picture Not show
8. To travel through the world it is necessary to have the mouth of hog, the legs of a stag, the eyes of a falcon, the ears of an ass, shoulders of a camel, and the face of an ape, and overplus, a satchel full of money and patience.
14. They reeved the rope through the pulley.
15. Air can circulate freely through the tunnels.
16. I can hear voices through the wall.
17. The sword bore through her breast.
18. We both slept right through the storm.
19. My wife was ruining her health through worry.
20. The Charles River flows through Boston.
21. You need a powerful saw to cut through metal.
22. Certain characteristics can be developed through selective breeding.
23. The lion stalked its prey through the long grass.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. The pump sucks air out through this valve.
26. The future of society is in the hands of mothers; if the world was lost through woman she alone can save it.
27. For me the different religions are beautiful flowers from the same garden, or they are branches of the same majestic tree. Therefore they are equally true, though being received and interpreted through human instruments equally imperfect.
28. aws are generally found to be nets of such a texture, as the little creep through, the great break through, and the middle-sized are alone entangled in.
More similar words: go through, get through, all through, throughout, come through, fall through, cut through, put through, run through, look through, pass through, pull through, break through, carry through, follow through, drought, roughly, thorough, thoroughly, throat, dough, throw off, throw up, enough, though, throw away, bathroom, ought to, as though, although.