Random good picture Not show
1. The fishermen said the company's seismic survey was frightening away fish.
2. The situation was getting quite frightening.
3. It was a very frightening experience and they were very courageous.
4. Failure is never quite so frightening as regret.
5. Don't stand so near the edge! You're frightening me.
6. The most frightening assumption in this world is that most people assume you are intelligent.
7. I had a frightening encounter with a poisonous snake.
8. The intensity of the hurricane was frightening.
9. The speed of the car was frightening.
10. Frightening cruelties were inflicted on child factory workers well into the 19th century.
11. Going into hospital can be very frightening for a child.
12. The high level of crime is frightening away tourists.
13. The jet zoomed low over the houses, frightening everyone.
14. It was all very frightening to a small boy.
15. It's frightening to think it could happen again.
16. He found the responsibility rather frightening.
17. He used to get cheap thrills out of frightening the girl next door.
18. Please call your dog off it's frightening the children.
19. It's frightening to think how easily children can be hurt.
20. Starting a new school can be quite frightening.
21. "Frankly I found it rather frightening." — "A little startling,(sentencedict.com)" Mark agreed.
22. The mask was so lifelike it was quite frightening.
23. This is extremely frightening for elderly people.
24. It was a very unpleasant and frightening attack.
25. The magnitude of the epidemic was frightening.
26. The number of youngsters involved in crime is frightening.
27. Police are looking for a sex pest who is frightening late-night travellers.
28. After the quietness of home and school, university had been almost frightening.
29. Seen from the student's viewpoint, the oral exam can be frightening.
30. What can we do to make the experience less frightening?
More similar words: frightened, brighten, frightful, tighten, enlighten, bill of rights, righteousness, straighten, enlightened, enlightenment, right wing, glistening, heartening, shortening, lightning, fighter, blighted, right, delighted, all right, upright, firefighter, right away, forthright, sprightly, playwright, divine right, civil rights, evening, opening.