Random good picture Not show
1) She is an amateur in dancing.
2) The competition is open to both amateur and professional photographers.
3) He was an amateur singer until the age of 40, when he turned professional.
4) Acting with an amateur theatrical group can be fun.
5) Tony Woodcock has joined German amateur team SC Brueck as coach.
6) The firm produces kits for amateur car constructors.
7) Although Tom's only an amateur he's a first - class player.
8) After he won the amateur championship he turned professional.
9) His success in amateur theatricals led him on to think he could tread the boards for a living.
10) The league became the governing body for amateur fencing in the U.S.
11) Hill considered Sam a lightweight,[http://sentencedict.com/amateur.html] a real amateur.
12) The Amateur Softball Association's roster of umpires has declined to 57,000.
13) An amateur video of the crash failed to reveal the cause.
14) Although he's only an amateur he's a first-class player.
15) Most of the amateur teams were eliminated from the competition in the first round.
16) He's in charge of wardrobe at the local amateur theatre.
17) Talent scouts spotted him playing on the amateur circuit.
18) He made an amateur attempt to build a cupboard.
19) He dismissed Bryan as nothing more than an amateur.
20) The amateur pianist made one or two false starts before finally playing the piece right through from the beginning.
21) It's an amateur sport in the true sense of the word .
22) Angela says she longs to join an amateur dramatics class.
23) Any amateur would be skinned alive competing against the world champion.
24) They have been stalwarts of the local amateur dramatic society for over 30 years.
25) He moulded a talented amateur into a brilliant actor.
26) While being flown by a champion amateur cyclist in 1963, the plane crashed on an airfield.
27) Mickelson won his first major golf tournament while still an amateur.
28) He has that je ne sais quoi that distinguishes a professional from an amateur.
29) When a play finishes its run, many of the costumes are hired out to amateur dramatics companies and schools.
30) The others had been skiing since they could walk and made her look a rank amateur.
More similar words: alma mater, hauteur, dramatic, dramatize, a matter of, defamatory, acclamation, dramatically, declamatory, melodramatic, as a matter of fact, mate, mater, inmate, climate, animate, teammate, intimate, material, decimate, primates, ultimate, estimate, inanimate, estimated, exanimate, maternity, ultimately, consummate, legitimate.