Similar words: register, cash register, registration, flustered, alter ego, altered, sheltered, austere. Meaning: ['redʒɪstə(r)d] adj. 1. (of animals) officially recorded with or certified by a recognized breed association; especially in a stud book 2. listed or recorded officially 3. (of a boat or vessel) furnished with necessary official documents specifying ownership etc.
Random good picture Not show
1. She is officially registered disabled.
2. I registered the car in my name.
3. He registered the birth of his child.
4. Velcro is a registered trademark.
5. The ship was registered in Panama.
6. The National Trust is a registered charity.
7. Not all the registered electors actually voted.
8. Protests have been made/registered by many people who would be affected by the proposed changes.
9. Ships were registered abroad to circumvent employment and safety regulation.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Article 10 provides that all businesses must be registered correctly.
11. Only a quarter of registered voters actually voted in the election.
12. He registered at his local university.
13. Is the domain name already registered or still available?
14. They registered a strong protest with the United Nations.
15. China has registered a protest over foreign intervention.
16. How many students have registered for English classes?
17. He has registered for French course for next year.
18. The baby's birth was registered this morning.
19. I sent my application by registered mail.
20. The earthquake registered 7.2 on the Richter scale.
21. The patient was registered under a false name.
22. The car is registered in my name.
23. I scarcely registered the fact that he was there.
24. Have you registered the birth of your baby?
25. You'd better send the cheque registered post.
26. Shock registered on everyone's face.
27. He vaguely registered that the women had gone.
28. How many members have officially registered in the club?
29. He barely registered our presence.
30. About 68 per cent of illegitimate births were jointly registered by both parents.
More similar words: register, cash register, registration, flustered, alter ego, altered, sheltered, austere, shattered, sister, unfettered, sinister, cloister, minister, interested, stereotype, administer, boisterous, administering, legislator, regime, region, legislature, legislation, legislative, gist, regicide, regional, regiment, legislative branch.