Random good picture Not show
1. The list of endangered species includes nearly 600 fishes.
2. Mountain gorillas are an endangered species.
3. This island is maintained as a sanctuary for endangered species.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. 14 per cent of primate species are highly endangered.
5. Populations of endangered animals have been decimated.
6. Pandas are an endangered species.
7. The chimpanzee is an endangered species.
8. They placed the African elephant on their endangered list.
9. The koala is listed among Australia's endangered animals.
10. The lizards are classed as an endangered species .
11. Endangered species need to be kept secure from poachers.
12. Many endangered species now face extinction.
13. The sea turtle is an endangered species .
14. That one mistake seriously endangered the future of the company.
15. The society was set up to preserve endangered species from extinction.
16. The health of our children is being endangered by exhaust fumes.
17. Poison gas blew off and endangered the lives of hundreds of persons.
18. Send for free Endangered Desserts of the World poster!
19. The fewer sent, the fewer would be endangered.
20. Another example is breeding endangered species in zoos.
21. There were salamanders and orchids of endangered varieties.
22. Only some endangered animals can be bred in zoos.
23. It gives a detailed list of endangered areas and species.
24. Most people accept the proposition that we have a duty to protect endangered animals.
25. For homework I want you to write an essay on endangered species.
26. New legislation still does not offer adequate protection for many endangered species.
27. The agreement preserved our right to limit trade in endangered species.
28. It's full of great colour photographs and is all about endangered animals.
29. The acreage set aside is one of the largest for species protected by the federal Endangered Species Act.
30. The most chilling exhibit space is a room that holds species that are extinct or endangered.
More similar words: endanger, in danger, out of danger, anger, defendant, attendant, attendance, mundane, abundance, range, angel, finger, singer, orange, change, arrange, no longer, any longer, exchange, passenger, agenda, changeable, tangential, arrangement, calendar, unchangeable, in exchange for, engender, mendacious, dependable.