Random good picture Not show
(1) America was discovered by Columbus in 1492.
(2) Recently they have discovered a comet.
(3) We discovered him to be an imposter.
(4) Fleming discovered penicillin by accident in 1928.
(5) NASA discovered a mathematical error in its calculations.
(6) She discovered a web of intrigue in the company.
(7) The explorers discovered an inward passage.
(8) We soon discovered we'd been mistaken.
(9) I discovered I was hypersensitive to caffeine.
(10) Columbus discovered America in 1492.
(11) The plot was discovered before it was carried out.
(12) Astronomers have discovered a distant galaxy.
(13) The body was discovered in a field.
(14) A huge arms cache was discovered by police.
(15) The disease was discovered in an early phase.
(16) They discovered voice transmitters hidden in the wall.
(17) She never discovered the true circumstances of her birth.
(18) Just persevere, knowledge[Sentencedict.com ], finally discovered the secret.
(19) When returning, he discovered the room in disorder.
(20) The problem was discovered during routine monitoring.
(21) The detective discovered no fewer than 35 fingerprints.
(22) We've discovered that our house isn't plumbed properly.
(23) Columbus discovered America but did not explore the new continent.
(24) They lived in perpetual fear of being discovered and arrested.
(25) My mistake won't be discovered as long as nobody tells on me.
(26) By the time I discovered the problem(sentencedict.com), the floor was awash.
(27) Researchers have discovered that the children of these patients are genetically predisposed to cancer.
(28) He prefaced the diaries with a short account of how they were discovered.
(29) There's slim hope that in the maze of dark and disordered tuins a luxury haunting love will be discovered.
(30) The suspense over the two remaining hostages ended last night when the police discovered the bullet ridden bodies.
More similar words: discovery, covered, recovered, cover, covert, discord, cover up, recover, uncover, discomfort, discourse, discolor, discount, recovery, coverage, discourage, discordant, discouraged, discontinue, discomposure, discourteous, discredit, discouragement, disconcerting, discontinuance, over there, sovereign, discontentment, sovereignty, overestimate.