Random good picture Not show
1. The government has proclaimed a new law.
2. The day was proclaimed a public holiday.
3. The ringing bells proclaimed the birth of the prince.
4. The president proclaimed a state of emergency.
5. The President proclaimed the republic's independence.
6. The district unilaterally proclaimed its independence from the national government.
7. He proclaimed himself emperor.
8. The prisoners passionately proclaimed their innocence in front of the jury.
9. Demonstrators demanded full sovereignty for the self - proclaimed republic.
10. The ringing bells proclaimed the news of the birth of the prince.
11. All the countries have proclaimed their loyalty to the alliance.
12. The charter proclaimed that all states would have their own government.
13. His manners proclaimed him a gentleman.
14. After its independence India was proclaimed a republic.
15. He had loudly proclaimed the quality of his wife.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. Protesters proclaimed that the girl was innocent.
17. The declaration proclaimed the full sovereignty of the republic.
18. 'I think we have been heard today,' he proclaimed.
19. His accent proclaimed that he was a southerner.
20. His son was immediately proclaimed king.
21. His accent proclaimed that he was Irish.
22. His accent proclaimed him a Scot.
23. The stripes on her uniform proclaimed her seniority.
24. His accent proclaimed him to be a Scot.
25. The government proclaimed both of them national heroes.
26. The Republic was proclaimed in public with great ceremony.
27. His accent proclaimed him a Scot [ that he'was a Scot ].
28. The salesman proclaimed that his tonic would cure all diseases.
29. We should recant all opinions which are in conflict with those proclaimed by the central leadership.
30. "The age of corporatism must be put firmly behind us," he proclaimed.
More similar words: proclaim, claim, acclaim, neoclassical, raiment, clairvoyant, clairvoyance, proceed, process, procedure, processor, processing, due process, procrastination, due process of law, from time to time, o'clock, aim, AIMS, aim for, explain, villain, complaint, plaintiff, rocket, grocery, complain about, armed, media, medal.