Random good picture Not show
1. Contraindications for this drug include liver or kidney impairment.
2. He has a visual impairment in the right eye.
3. Nausea, visual impairment, or headache occasionally occur.
4. Severe lead poisoning is a cause of intellectual impairment.
5. The potential complication impairment of growth in Crohn's disease is unique to pediatric patients.
6. Need I add that impairment is more to my liking than good health?
7. His dementia advanced rapidly, with further impairment of vision, and the myoclonus became more prominent.
8. Any permanent impairment of tangible assets identified is written off.
9. No impairment of performance is evident during the day after its use.
10. Cognitive impairment in children may follow milder postpartum depression and may be detectable four years after the resolution of maternal symptoms.
11. Impairment of sweating is associated with various manifestations of autonomic neuropathy with and without the presence of other symptoms such as postural hypotension.
12. This is one reason why hearing impairment in childhood is totally different from hearing loss in adult life.
13. An artist who has a visual impairment, working with and not against its limitations.
14. Hearing impairment, Hearing Science notes, afflicts one-in-four persons 65 or older and one-in-three 75 or older.
15. These data confirm the frequency of growth impairment in childhood Crohn's Disease.
16. The changes resulted in an impairment of the firm's ability to borrow money.
17. Interestingly, the impairment is of the ability to form new memories, not the ability to recall stored memories.
18. However, visual impairment does seem to be related to both anxiety and depression.
19. This contrasts with developmental dyslexia which is an impairment, possibly congenital, in learning to read in the first place.
20. The authors recognise the many methodological problems in studying disabilities that may result from hearing impairment.
21. The significant point here is that, even when they stopped drinking, the impairment of memory remained.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. But as the virus multiplies, the number of T-helper cells declines and there is increased impairment of the immune system.
23. Some patients seem to do well and have a bowel frequency of less than four in 24 hours without any impairment of continence.
24. The principal advantage of this drug is that it causes little sedation or impairment of cognitive function and no dysmorphic side effects.
25. Table 4.5 shows that, as we would expect, cognitive impairment increased over the year in all samples.
26. Decrements at high levels are assumed to be the result of the impairment to short memory.
27. In particular, the frequency of the dose should be reduced in patients with renal impairment, including elderly people.
28. These activities capitalise on the strengths of pupils, whether they have visual impairment, severe learning difficulties or other special needs.
29. The fundamental issue in the current debate is whether environmental lead causes intellectual impairment or behavioural disturbances in children.
30. Pollution, though often more insidious in its effects, can cause ill-health and even permanent intellectual impairment.
More similar words: impair, by fair means or foul, garment, torment, tormented, bewilderment, implement, impediment, impeachment, improvement, impoverishment, implementation, pair, confirmed, repair, campaign, chairman, a pair of, impact, impermeable, impartial, commencement, impalpable, amendment, resentment, entailment, entertainment, sentiment, impudent, impudently.