Random good picture Not show
(1) We have less infantry and armour than the enemy.
(2) The police should be protected by body armour.
(3) Police put on body armour before confronting the rioters.
(4) The armour is displayed in a long gallery.
(5) His body was encased in shining armour.
(6) Bulletproof cars sheathed in armour.
(7) They spotted armour moving up the valley.
(8) He girded himself with armour for the battle.
(9) An arrow had pierced his armour.
(10) The police were issued with body armour for extra protection.
(11) The cavalry wore a suit of light armour and carried a shield.
(12) Monkeys do not have any kind of protective armour and use their brains to solve problems.
(13) A single chink in our armour at the negotiating table means we could lose out badly.
(14) The one chink in her armour is the lack of a sense of humour. She hates people laughing at her.
(15) She's still waiting for a knight in shining armour to come and rescue her.
(16) Knights fought in armour.
(17) These grenades are able to pierce the armour of tanks.
(18) He wore a suit of heavy armour and carried a sword.
(19) Their armour provides excellent protection from incoming missile fire.
(20) All Elven weaponry and armour is finely crafted.
(21) A quilted armour of dull gold covered him amply. Sentencedict.com
(22) A very tiny crack appeared in Jess's armour.
(23) Perhaps there was a chink in the Tuer armour?
(24) WEAPONS/ARMOUR: Ludwig wears a suit of heavy armour.
(25) I began to loosen my armour.
(26) The messengers brought the king a fine suit of armour as a gift.
(27) The gun fires a shell capable of piercing the armour of an enemy tank.
(28) The troops were backed by tanks, artillery and other heavy armour.
(29) The spoils of victory/war included mounds of treasure and armour.
(30) He wove a fascinating tale of knights in shining armour.